Have U Seen Britney At Her Musical Peak?

OCBoy1985

Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

It's not her musical peak she co wrote 2 songs for the album for crying out loud. IT'S clearly ITZ & I thank you! :smokney2:

Blackout is more critically acclaimed than ITZ is and Britney was the executive producer as well and had complete creative control. It's in the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame for it's influential work and is credited for shaping the electropop trend for the next decade in pop music. :staysalty:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I couldn't afford to pay for a ticket for myself back in her prime. I finally had my own money by the time she toured for circus.

saw her at circus, femme fatale, and piece of me three times.

I always had a Job every since I was 12 my family has their own Oil Company and property in Philadelphia!

I didn't want to go to Circus cause of the weird huge 3 ring Circus lol

I did go to FFT and will do POM this yr!

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Blackout is more critically acclaimed than ITZ is and Britney was the executive producer as well and had complete creative control. It's in the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame for it's influential work and is credited for shaping the electropop trend for the next decade in pop music. :staysalty:

Blah blah blah blah it's not her musical peak. Get over it and if you haven't been to any of her shows ... U can just do us a favor and LOG OUT! :smokney2:

I am from Mexico too and she came back for the FF tour... She even gave one free concert!

So I saw her twice in less than 30 hours.. once paid and another for free :D... Of course this was not her peak, but who cares??!... It was awesome.

Looking forward to go to Vegas this year.:hipney:

4 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Blah blah blah blah it's not her musical peak. Get over it and if you haven't been to any of her shows ... U can just do us a favor and LOG OUT! :smokney2:

So her musical peak is just based on your opinion and not the actual facts and acclaim from the critics and music industry?

That's cute.

And I've been to every tour since Dream Within a Dream. Try me hunty. :gloss:

I feel like musically, Glory is her second peak after BO. However people here are mad at her for not doing world promo and focusing on POM instead, leading to not recognizing Glory enough. 

And Glory is an amazing piece of art. :queenriri:

Back on the topic - I haven't seen Britney on POM. :flawfree:

7 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I always had a Job every since I was 12 my family has their own Oil Company and property in Philadelphia!

I didn't want to go to Circus cause of the weird huge 3 ring Circus lol

I did go to FFT and will do POM this yr!

I could've sworn you did piece of me already. Didn't we help you plan your hotel arrangements and stuff for you and your boyfriend?

5 hours ago, Jayney said:

:lostney:

lol what?

5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I could've sworn you did piece of me already. Didn't we help you plan your hotel arrangements and stuff for you and your boyfriend?

lol what?

Ended up not going at the last minute something came up  (My car being botted & towed and cost me 1K to get it back and that was my LV coins) I was posed to go for my Bday in Sept and see MC too) Smh

Archived