What changes can we expect to piece of me when it returns?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure new costumes, but I'm thinking that if 2017 ends up being the last year for Vegas that they won't make many other changes. I could actually see Vegas ending this year and then her taking a break and releasing a new album in 2018 and possibly going on a tour. I hope in 2018 we get something for her 20th no matter if she releases a new album or not that year.....what they should do is have her release B10 in the Spring of 2018 and then in the fall release an album boxset or disc of unreleased material.....actually if she toured she could do stuff from B10 and the unreleased album if they went that route! 

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Guessing most likely just costumes but what would you like to see?

id like to see an old song be added to the setlist. I don't care which one. And maybe a Glory medley.

probably not this return because she's busy ******* Sam and all her dancers are traveling.

whens the next break?

more underwear as costumes, at least she should use her own lingerie line and promote it

I need leotardney to get out and want urbenney to make a comeback.  

Stronger and all those worn off songs should be left out already, I want more of Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Glory with maybe basic but cool choreos. 

I need better choreos, BETTER CHOREOS! That's all I want :meltdown:

2 minutes ago, freaky said:

I need leotardney to get out and want urbenney to make a comeback.  

Stronger and all those worn off songs should be left out already, I want more of Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Glory with maybe basic but cool choreos. 

I need better choreos, BETTER CHOREOS! That's all I want :meltdown:

PREACH. :meltdown:

No setlist or choreography changes. Maybe one or two new costumes but that's it.

I would die if she ever adds HIAM because I'd love to see Currentney make justice to that song but she never acknowledges it and I fear she might even deslike it a bit. #Justice4HIAM

Archived