You've got to admit..

Guest Dexmorgan89

Guest Dexmorgan89

Perfect lover is a total and absolute JAM!! If single selection for Glory is tough, it's an absolutely blood war when it comes to Blackout. Flawless, the album is still flawless. <3 

PS: Heard the entire album at work after months today and it can still snatch, bury, discredit all these so called pop divas parading around with lacklustre music :slayney::staysalty:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
10 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yes, Perfect Lover is flawless :brit:

Pull up to my bumpa, need a jump not a chump fill me up I'm runnin low :milkney:

Absofuckinlutely!!! Them lyrics are perfection :foh:

Perfect lover and Get naked on the same record are an unbeatable weapon:staysalty:

Guest Dexmorgan89
5 minutes ago, dasho said:

the blackout singles are perfect tbh. Toy Soldier is a missed opportunity tho. 

I love Toy soldier!! Remember dancing my *** off to it at parties back in the day. 

Toy soldier would have made for a kickass video!! I always imagined Brit in military clothes at an army base with explosions and sick choreo :giggleney:

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

Heaven on Earth is a great song too

Heaven on earth used to put me into trance!! Was in a college dorm back then and we'd smoke up listening to it. 

Have to re-do that act on a coming weekend now that you've mentioned :staysalty:

32 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

i never knew the lyrics and can somebody explain them to me?

Pull up to my bumper (of my car)

I need a jump (the car needs jumped, but she's really saying she needs a guy that will make her feel better)

Not a chump (not a loser)

Fill me up, I'm running low (fill up the car with gas/fill me up with love, I'm running low)

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Pull up to my bumper (of my car)

I need a jump (the car needs jumped, but she's really saying she needs a guy that will make her feel better)

Not a chump (not a loser)

Fill me up, I'm running low (fill up the car with gas/fill me up with love, I'm running low)

:slayney::hipney::mybodyisready:

:staysalty:

Archived