Tea on rumors 2017: DRAGGING ALL 'INSIDERS' RIGHT NOW!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

I was going to post this in a topic, but might as well make one of my own. I want 2017 to be a good year. I don't want any fake news this year. Please. No more meltdowns or @Chrisnay.

Like what is the point of making up these rumors? Are these fantasies you have in your head? That everyone will praise you? Like are you some 12 year old living in a fantasy... you know... the saying that if you keep telling yourself a lie it becomes true? Like sis what do y'all have to gain? :squintney: Like REALLY. Upvotes? Y'all so shallow that upvotes make you feel good? :huh:

If you say you have something, leak it. Don't want to? Keep your mouth shut. :byebitch:

NO MORE:

• Fake snippets that are simply pitched-down/up demos from other artists
  • POM tracklists made on Microsoft Word
  • Pool parties

DON'T BELIEVE 'TWITTER' INSIDERS.

And Jordana, don't mainpage an article about a fake POM setlist this year ffs :sassybrit:

Peace :saycheese:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

insiders have almost been correct all time in glory era:

-The track list for Billboard perfomance

-The rumor that there is a collab with an artist (G eazy)

-The rumor that the video was cancelled and it was

-the insider rumor that Slumber Party is in a mansion 

People like you push real insiders away from this site. I'm sure you're one of those who drag an insider as soon as they speak to later beg for forgiveness once you know they're right

27 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

People like you push real insiders away from this site. I'm sure you're one of those who drag an insider as soon as they speak to later beg for forgiveness once you know they're right

Certified insiders have been right for Glory era and those are just from PopJustice and that Nickos Greek guy from Twitter (and Jordana :staysalty: ). But what people have been posting here recently about rumors are just some random twitter accounts that basically don't know **** are guessing right and left. Things can change and with Britney we know they will change, so I ain't buying any **** rumor from random twitter accounts.

1 hour ago, Morning Glory said:

Fake insiders are 90% of what entertains us on here. 

We have so little REAL Britney news that people end up creating their own. 

Maybe if Britney did more stuff then there would be less need for fake insiders. 

PROMOTE YOUR SINGLE, BRITNEY!!!! :bichpls:

Naah, don't blame Britney for that mess. It's been the case for like forever so, and c'mon she's working harder now and doing more stuff than she has in years. I'm sure she will do even more next era when there isn't a Vegas- show.

3 hours ago, ShadowTriumph said:

Not to mention that Greek dude was right about the song titles on the Glory track listing and that Mood Ring was going to be the Japanese bonus 

Guest StrawberryKisses

Ok since you like hearing fake stories so much...

I'mma post some when you least expect it.

I can be very convincing too :cutesybrit:

I'mma make a fake Twitter

Bye :byebitch:

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Really? Can I follow you? :gloss:

Yass give me those followers to validate my fake twitter and make me more believable :queenriri:

14 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I was one of the insiders who heard just luv me before everyone else :queenflopga: and I made a thread about it and shared the experience and lyrics with my gorgeous exhell babies :queenriri::queenriri:

Me too. But I'm not making threads about it. It leads to a premature leak. Next time just be quiet

Archived