Slumber Party Radio Update...and definitely NOT a good one...!

andreafly1

4 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

As much as I'd love to hear Slumber Party... My station never played it. :\  Is it really top 30 though?  Wow.  The song is doing better than I expected even without promotional efforts.

Some markets didn't pick it up because radio adds were suspended last week. They'll return next week, so maybe your stations will add it later?

Yes it's top 30 but it got a bad update because the stations are playing pre-recorded countdowns of the biggest hits of 2016. It'll start increasing again after a few days.

http://kworb.net/radio/

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Britney finds this to be a hobby, she could care less about a "flop" or a "#1" anymore lol.  

And i'm absolutely fine if that's her personal decision but check out the Femme Fatale Tour "Why am i here? Please, take me home" performances, then compare them with the energy she actually gave in 2016's ones...i mean, she clearly enjoys performing and beign on stage again, so why refusing to have a successful era aswell? I love that girl so much, but c'mon...!:moorangu:

43 minutes ago, button said:

An album no one checked for or bought other than her fans. We know what Britney's fans really wanted after all. :omgreallyney:

Too bad RCA didn't answer their wishes. :omgreallyney:

That doesn't really make sense because the fans bought the entire album. The GP previews and buys single tracks they like the best.

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

That doesn't really make sense because the fans bought the entire album. The GP previews and buys single tracks they like the best.

Then why were the streaming numbers tragic if the GP checked for the album? The least they can do is stream the album before buying a track. A preview isn't enough to buy a whole song.

@Curious_1110 you did that right?

I can also make an argument for streams. SP has been leading in streaming since day 1. Why are sales valued more than streams in 2016? :smokney:

5 minutes ago, button said:

Then why were the streaming numbers tragic if the GP checked for the album? The least they can do is stream the album before buying a track. A preview isn't enough to buy a whole song.

@Curious_1110 you did that right?

I can also make an argument for streams. SP has been leading in streaming since day 1. Why are sales valued more than streams in 2016? :smokney:

Because people can only buy a song once.

People can stream SP as much as they want, and that includes that stans that are obsessed with the song. I'm not sure what numbers are more reliable, but I think it's a good indication when people are willing to spend money on a song.

And I'm not saying SP isnt good, it's one of the best on the album. It's just the GP doesn't like the same music we do, they like basic af music. 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Because people can only buy a song once.

People can stream SP as much as they want, and that includes that stans that are obsessed with the song. I'm not sure what numbers are more reliable, but I think it's a good indication when people are willing to spend money on a song.

I said since day 1. Weren't we busy trying to make Glory #1 by keeping the album  on loop or a playlist of the shortest songs on loop? The whole week?

The excess is obviously GP.

Just now, button said:

I said since day 1. Weren't we busy trying to make Glory #1 by keeping the album  on loop or a playlist of the shortest songs on loop? The whole week?

The excess is obviously GP.

Which is exactly why when a new single is released we get it to #1 on iTunes but it quickly falls to the top 500, right? :staysalty:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Which is exactly why when a new single is released we get it to #1 on iTunes but it quickly falls to the top 500, right? :staysalty:

What?

The whole week, SP was leading when we weren't concentrating on our favorite songs. What happened after that? Better, Liar ect caught up. Wonder who's crazy about those.  :britoverit:

7 hours ago, button said:

Yesterday was New Year's day. The countdowns are hurting it badly. KIIS and Z100 each played Make Me twice yesterday and neglected SP. (50 spins is a lot though :bpo:)

We will know if the song is over or not in the next few days. January 6th-7th marks the end of the dreaded countdowns and it'll be clear from there.

Keep requesting. We will know the faith of this song soon enough.

1 hour ago, andreabeez1 said:

Except SP actually IS in the USA's Top 40. :selenerz:

Unprofessional radio hosts are the worst thing on the planet. Unbiased? Sure, Jan. :sickofu:

It was so awful. Never have I been treated with disrespect. He was so rude.  He acted 

annoyed by the song. :crying11:

star 102.1 fm Knoxville Tennessee 

Archived