Slumber Party Radio Update...and definitely NOT a good one...!

andreafly1

30 (=)

- 56 spins

- 47 bullets

- 0.086 AI

The last thing we need is losing 50 or 100 spins x day, and that would mean radio stations are dropping the song (a lot of them are still playing the countdowns, tho) from their rotations, just saying...but we can still save it, if we want...! :selenerz:

Source: www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/allaboutcountry/Charts.asp?format=H1R

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

200.gif#9

It was a good song, it didn't deserve such fate

Well the majority of this fanbase prefered complaining on everything since the Glory era started instead of beign supportive and Brit's team definitely didn't helped much, so i'm not really surprised but yes, i agree 100% with you. :selenerz:

the song is dead :queenriri:

next era, 'cause Glory is boring and dead as heck :queenriri:

she needs to work on her image, because NO ******* ONE is interested in Britney Spears right now... she should get involved, leave that shallow teen pop image from 1999 and work on new sounds with RELEVANT artists. G-Eazy and Tinasha won't help you on the charts or relevancy! :queenriri:

happy new year :queenriri:

Yesterday was New Year's day. The countdowns are hurting it badly. KIIS and Z100 each played Make Me twice yesterday and neglected SP. (50 spins is a lot though :bpo:)

We will know if the song is over or not in the next few days. January 6th-7th marks the end of the dreaded countdowns and it'll be clear from there.

Keep requesting. We will know the faith of this song soon enough.

1 hour ago, button said:

Yesterday was New Year's day. The countdowns are hurting it badly. KIIS and Z100 each played Make Me twice yesterday and neglected SP. (50 spins is a lot though :bpo:)

We will know if the song is over or not in the next few days. January 6th-7th marks the end of the dreaded countdowns and it'll be clear from there.

Keep requesting. We will know the faith of this song soon enough.

THIS.

Everybody - don't panic....yet.

I like how we have one single not so great update and you guys immediately say it's peaked, it's over, it's flopped. It didn't even lose its position. The reason it's not doing any better is because you guys just automatically assume it's going to fail and don't try to request or do anything about it. :whitneyshade:

Archived