Brit needs a POWERFUL *** song

CharlieBlue8

For her next first single. Something in your face that will push her to fully commit to being confident again.  Something unapologetic like Slave, and Boys.  I miss seeing her not being cute but owning her talking moments on stage.  Slumber Party is too corny, Make Me was too slow and victimy.   It would do wonders for her mentally to be able and proud to be a *** icon again!!!!   Hopefully B10!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

For her next first single. Something in your face that will push her to fully commit to being confident again.  Something unapologetic like Slave, and Boys.  I miss seeing her not being cute but owning her talking moments on stage.

Exactly, eye ******* in the mv and some **** choreo too :gloss:

I agree. Something classic Britney, like Breathe On Me or I'm A Slave 4 U. Britney has always known how to be **** without coming off slutty, and songs like that show it perfectly. I would love it if Britney recorded a whole album of songs like Breathe On Me, And Then We Kiss, Touch Of My Hand. Slow, sensual songs that show off her iconic breathy baby-ish vocals. The only problem is, I don't think she's capable of pulling off songs like those anymore. Britney isn't 21/22 anymore, she's 35. Age, smoking, and stress have all affected her voice (I also think her nose job affect her voice too, but that's for another discussion). Songs like Private Show show that her vocals are super nasal, to the point that they sound... well, almost awful. I just don't think she's able to pull off her signature "baby" vocals anymore.

38 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I agree. Something classic Britney, like Breathe On Me or I'm A Slave 4 U. Britney has always known how to be **** without coming off slutty, and songs like that show it perfectly. I would love it if Britney recorded a whole album of songs like Breathe On Me, And Then We Kiss, Touch Of My Hand. Slow, sensual songs that show off her iconic breathy baby-ish vocals. The only problem is, I don't think she's capable of pulling off songs like those anymore. Britney isn't 21/22 anymore, she's 35. Age, smoking, and stress have all affected her voice (I also think her nose job affect her voice too, but that's for another discussion). Songs like Private Show show that her vocals are super nasal, to the point that they sound... well, almost awful. I just don't think she's able to pull off her signature "baby" vocals anymore.

The Vocoder used on PS is of epic, purposeful proportions.  Next.

Archived