"Make me" is #71 on Play's radio PLAYlist of the year

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RussianFan said:

Im not trying to be rude or anything, but honestly no one cares about that unknown station, that has no effect on anything, of some European country. Stop posting this all the time. 

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'll post whatever I want to post and you can't do anything about it. Instead of nonsense threads, I'm posting something Britney related. And those who think that she only needs success in US/UK markets are terribly wrong, cause she was most successful when she was touring and promoting her albums worldwide. At least people were aware of her new music then. With Vegas, she needs every radio support she could get. Sadly, not many of you realize that, but well... I guess her nose and lips are more interesting to discuss about on here, instead of doing something useful for her. :yeahsure:

1 hour ago, button said:

It's #91 on the American radio countdown.

Serbia doing it better. :forkit:

At least she made it in Top 100. :yeaok:

Btw. Happy New Year! :imcute:

Just now, button said:

Can I get statistics for her airplay? I see that Million Reasons is getting airplay in Switzerland, France,Spain, italy, Russia ect

But I haven't witnessed a single radio spin for SP other than from Play radio. Let's have some gratitude. :bpo:

I know that it entered the Russian airplay chart. It is probably played on many european stations, but not so much. That's why it's not charting in Top 200 in many countries. The same with the USA, it is played, but it doesnt have that many spins to chart high in itunes. 

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

I know that it entered the Russian airplay chart. It is probably played on many european stations, but not so much. That's why it's not charting in Top 200 in many countries. The same with the USA, it is played, but it doesnt have that many spins to chart high in itunes. 

We need to request on Russian radios. It was top 150 there a few days ago. :jlostare:

42 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

It's not been played a single time to any of the three major German radio stations I listen to. 

6 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

It's not been played a single time to any of the three major German radio stations I listen to. 

Germany dropped her the second she shaved her head. I thought we all knew her career has been damaged in a lot of European countries since 2007. Germany especially always trash her in their media reports and they also do that to Mariah. She's done there. :bpo:

She did well in France after 2007 but they've grown to become like Germany in their treatment towards her. Spain as well.

16 minutes ago, button said:

Germany dropped her the second she shaved her head. I thought we all knew her career has been damaged in a lot of European countries since 2007. Germany especially always trash her in their media reports and they also do that to Mariah. She's done there. :bpo:

She did well in France after 2007 but they've grown to become like Germany in their treatment towards her. Spain as well.

France dropped many female pop stars in 2016. Look at their sales! 

Archived