I asked Britney about Rebellion in my dream and...

DarkParadise

I have had two dreams about me hanging out with Britney and they have been so real to the point that I tell myself "thank God I'm not dreaming". But the dream I had last night was a bit too real. I had asked her the question I have always been dying to know; what happened to Rebellion? We were at her kitchen and she was stiring something on a pot and she just said "it was condemned". 

I have never ever heard that word before and soon I woke up and I grabbed my phone and looked it up. This is what it means: 

Condemned: express complete disapproval of, typically in public; censure.

"fair-minded people declined to condemn her on mere suspicion"

Again, I never heard of that word. Isn't that just creepy and weird?! Please comment. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

*****, she teaches you new words in your sleep? You don't need to go to school now, all you have to do is sleep and dream of Britney :orangu: I'm highkey jealous tbh :moorangu:

LOL! That's why I'm so impressed and freaked out at the same time. Been looking deeper about this matter and most people say that those things are actually revelations! 

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

You can't actually dream of something you haven't heard irl or of a person you haven't seen once in your life.

It's possible tho that you have heard the word before and forgot about it but you still know it subconsciously

You are wrong. You actually can dream about something you have never seen/heard before. In my research (and then again, not many people believe it though I decide to), psychics say those dreams are revelations. And I have had two dreams about me hanging out with her. They are way too real, seriously. English is not my first language, it's my second but I have never seen or heard that word in my life.

Archived