Will B10 be released this year?

blackoutbaby09

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People always forget that she released 3 albums in a row (BOMT/OIDIA/Britney) 

She needs release B10 this year, around November. 

If she waits more time for release her next album, it's gonna do worse than Glory on the charts because people will forgot Britney.

The logical Steps and the smart move if Larry is smart are:

Push for Slumber Party on January (some discounts, some ads on TV with the song, payola on Spotify, and for god sake Britney do a ******* televised performance at least on some Talk Show) for try the song be a moderate hit at least 

Keep Britney performing in those Radio Festival coming in the summer.

Book Britney for be the headliner of a Big musical Festival like Glanstobury or Coachella or Rock N Rio.

Release on March some collaboration with a DJ (no more Singers) like Calvin, DJ Snake or Major Lazer, some track Hot for build the hype around Britney's name 

Some appereance on Red Carpets and Cover Magazines Shoots. 

End the ******* Vegas thing on Late 2017. And broadcast the show on HBO around September 

Release the Lead Single of B10 on September/October 

And confirmation of the Super Bowl 2018 on September for celebrate her 20 years of career :foh:

I know, when will Larrys flop ***

It's possible that it will come out this year. It really depends on who she works with and if they crank out good songs quickly. I would love of her to work with DJ Mustard for B10. The sound will be more commercial so I imagine it wouldn't take long but you never know. Didn't Goldsoundz say something like it would be Femme Fatale with Glory vocals? So basically the perfect album lol

3 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

People always forget that she released 3 albums in a row (BOMT/OIDIA/Britney) 

She needs release B10 this year, around November. 

If she waits more time for release her next album, it's gonna do worse than Glory on the charts because people will forgot Britney.

The logical Steps and the smart move if Larry is smart are:

Push for Slumber Party on January (some discounts, some ads on TV with the song, payola on Spotify, and for god sake Britney do a ******* televised performance at least on some Talk Show) for try the song be a moderate hit at least 

Keep Britney performing in those Radio Festival coming in the summer.

Book Britney for be the headliner of a Big musical Festival like Glanstobury or Coachella or Rock N Rio.

Release on March some collaboration with a DJ (no more Singers) like Calvin, DJ Snake or Major Lazer, some track Hot for build the hype around Britney's name 

Some appereance on Red Carpets and Cover Magazines Shoots. 

End the ******* Vegas thing on Late 2017. And broadcast the show on HBO around September 

Release the Lead Single of B10 on September/October 

And confirmation of the Super Bowl 2018 on September for celebrate her 20 years of career :foh:

I know, when will Larrys flop ***

Maybe he'll have more time for Brit now since Fifth harmony is now fourth harmony :unbelievableney:

Also, they should hire you

2 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

It's possible that it will come out this year. It really depends on who she works with and if they crank out good songs quickly. I would love of her to work with DJ Mustard for B10. The sound will be more commercial so I imagine it wouldn't take long but you never know. Didn't Goldsoundz say something like it would be Femme Fatale with Glory vocals? So basically the perfect album lol

ummm, when?

I remember Larry talking about releasing stand alone singles every now and then to keep her name out there . I actually really like that idea and it would be nice to have new music while waiting for a new album . Hopefully after Piece of me is done so that any promo would actually focus on the album rather than Vegas . I did enjoy her performances this year but seeing POM being done over and over got kinda boring . 

Archived