Will B10 be released this year?

blackoutbaby09

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I really want a 10th album. I have a letter/number fetish so I hump numbers and letters.

Quality vs Quantity, why can't we have both?!

Honestly, I feel like she needs a killer first single and a crazy packed promo schedule + a flawless video. With those, she can have a huge comeback, but I know it won't happen :meltdown:

To be honest, to match up to exhale's wishes, we need FF 2.0 X ITZ 2.0. For example, a track list such as:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Toxic

3. Boom Boom

4. Inside Out

5. I Wanna Go

6. Showdown

7. *Love Me Down*

8. Seal It With A Kiss

9. Breathe On Me

10. Touch Of My Hand

11. Scary

12. Up N Down

etc. 

Generic songs (like ones from FF) match with the current ITZ scene in music surely will give a smasher album. And for God's sake: 1. generic =/= bad songs and 2. Team B, release a generic song as first single if you want a top 10 single.

Don't get me wrong, Glory was an amazing album, the best of 2016. It was finally an album that she felt like doing. If B10 is anything like Glory, I wouldn't mind it. But seeing exhale's wish for a smasher album and a top 10 single, at least the first single, if not majority of the album, needs to be a club anthem like Work ***** with EXCELLENT PROMO STRATEGY (not that minimalist **** that they pulled at the VMAs -- Britney is known to give a show, not a subdued 2 dancer hand shadows show) Also, PRECREC'D VOCALS!

3 hours ago, neel21 said:

To be honest, to match up to exhale's wishes, we need FF 2.0 X ITZ 2.0. For example, a track list such as:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Toxic

3. Boom Boom

4. Inside Out

5. I Wanna Go

6. Showdown

7. *Love Me Down*

8. Seal It With A Kiss

9. Breathe On Me

10. Touch Of My Hand

11. Scary

12. Up N Down

etc. 

Generic songs (like ones from FF) match with the current ITZ scene in music surely will give a smasher album. And for God's sake: 1. generic =/= bad songs and 2. Team B, release a generic song as first single if you want a top 10 single.

Don't get me wrong, Glory was an amazing album, the best of 2016. It was finally an album that she felt like doing. If B10 is anything like Glory, I wouldn't mind it. But seeing exhale's wish for a smasher album and a top 10 single, at least the first single, if not majority of the album, needs to be a club anthem like Work ***** with EXCELLENT PROMO STRATEGY (not that minimalist **** that they pulled at the VMAs -- Britney is known to give a show, not a subdued 2 dancer hand shadows show) Also, PRECREC'D VOCALS!

Please all of this! Team Britney read this!! :otears: generic songs to gain the GP's attention, then she can release a midtempo with awkward choreo if she wants :tiffanycries:

5 hours ago, neel21 said:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Toxic

3. Boom Boom

4. Inside Out

5. I Wanna Go

6. Showdown

7. *Love Me Down*

8. Seal It With A Kiss

9. Breathe On Me

10. Touch Of My Hand

11. Scary

12. Up N Down

etc. 

Exept that everything from Femme Fatale should be deleted and be replaced by Blackout. :cutesybrit: Love Me Down too.

Archived