Britney Spears' Top 10 favorite moments of 2016

Dinirocal

The 2016 year is coming to an end and while Britney didn't slay the charts it was one of her best years in music in a while. 

With a new studio album, singles, a revamped show, new TV Ads, TV appearances & performances, a charity single, interviews, festivals, etc there were plenty of Britney moments nearly every month of 2016. I've selected my personal Top 10 favorite Britney Spears moments of the year. 

1. 2016 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS MEDLEY PERFORMANCE: The Princess of Pop succeeded with Triumphant epic and entertaining TV comeback performance. 

2. "GLORY" ALBUM: Spears released a refined and quality album that turned out to shape as her best one in almost a decade. 

3. "SLUMBER PARTY" MUSIC VIDEO: Britney also released her best music video in years with a stunning produced visual work with fresh looks.

4. "MAKE ME" SONG: Britney refreshed her sound with a beautiful slow jam that set a departure from her more recent electro-Pop sound.

5. JONATHAN ROSS INTERVIEW: Spears appeared looking stunning at the UK Jonathan Ross show to serve the best TV appearance she's done in over a decade. 

6. 2016 iHEART MUSIC FESTIVAL: A fierce Britney joined the iHeart stage for an energetic and iconic looking medley of hits and new songs. 

7. 2016 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS PERFORMANCE: After almost a decade Spears finally returned to the VMAs stage with a cool "Make me" / "Me myself & I" fusion performance.

8. THE LOOSE WOMEN UK INTERVIEW: During her UK promo visit she made a stop with the loose women for a candid and great appearance that boosted her entire catalogue on itunes.

9. APPLE MUSIC FESTIVAL:  Spears kicked off her UK promo trip pulling her triumphant first UK show in 5 years which draw instant UK media acclaim.

10. JONATHAN ROSS "MAKE ME" PERFORMANCE: Britney offered her first UK TV performance in 8 years at the Jonathan Ross show with a beautiful setting and look. 

HONORABLE MENTIONS: * Private Show TV Ad , * "Hands" charity single.

It was a cool year, can't wait for 2017. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived