Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Now that Brit is feeling herself again


Black_Out

Recommended Posts

She NEEDS to serious REIVENT herself again. Thats why ITZ and Blackout are her fan favorites. ITZ was artistically different and still is compared to ANY of her other work. Blackout is edgy and fierce af. Scream & Shout was massive because it was FRESH and she looked EDITORIAL in the music video, which isn't like her. The world needs to see her evolve. If she can do this, than I believe everything else will fall in place. She just have to be passionate, hence the SP mv. Evolution is key. Its all about image at this point. Live singing and dancing just doesnt matter as much. Scream and Shout didnt get one single live performance and had zero dancing. Work on your image girl. Youre still hot as ****!

Link to comment
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This thread is a mess.

I agree she needs something new but your examples :squintney:

I think a strong themed album would be great. Something she could get really into a character with 

How are my examples wrong? She literally switched up her game with ITZ,  Blackout, and Scream & Shout, so whats a better example? Circus, IUSA? Pretty Girls? I will give Tom's Diner artistic stability but it was a cover. Flawless, but still a cover. 

Link to comment
Just now, Black_Out said:

How are my examples wrong? She literally switched up her game with ITZ,  Blackout, and Scream & Shout, so whats a better example? Circus, IUSA? Pretty Girls? I will give Tom's Diner artistic stability but it was a cover. Flawless, but still a cover. 

Are we talking image or music? 

You mentioned S&S so that has thrown me off. I never want anything close to that basic track.

I agree she needs to change her image but into something she hasn't done. Like I said a theme so she can get into a character.

She is limited musically because she doesn't sing live. I would be all on board for a organic sound or rock/pop album if she tried vocals. If not it's a joke and I wouldn't be down. 

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Are we talking image or music? 

You mentioned S&S so that has thrown me off. I never want anything close to that basic track.

I agree she needs to change her image but into something she hasn't done. Like I said a theme so she can get into a character.

She is limited musically because she doesn't sing live. I would be all on board for a organic sound or rock/pop album if she tried vocals. If not it's a joke and I wouldn't be down. 

 

S&S is strictly your opinion though and plays no part in the song success. I literally didn't even know it was Britney when I first heard it. It was something new. Image wise she looked like an high fashion editorial QUEEN in the video and thats also different for her. The whole thing was fresh.

Link to comment
Just now, Black_Out said:

S&S is strictly your opinion though and plays no part in the song success. I literally didn't even know it was Britney when I first heard it. It was something new. Image wise she looked like an high fashion editorial QUEEN in the video and thats also different for her. The whole thing was fresh.

She sings like two lines in the song. The song is like any generic dance song. It did so well because it was attached to a guy's image and had a killing promo commercial played often online and tv. 

Britney looked good but that video was the basic of basic.... 

I would never want an album filled with songs like that

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She sings like two lines in the song. The song is like any generic dance song. It did so well because it was attached to a guy's image and had a killing promo commercial played often online and tv. 

Britney looked good but that video was the basic of basic.... 

I would never want an album filled with songs like that

I think the song is flawless. If you don't have a pair of HD headphones I suggest you do yourself a favor and buy a pair. It sounds even more elevated. Simple yet strong production. I will say you are right about the commercial, and the fact that it debuted on The XFactor, but without Brit I doubt the song would have had that success. Britney ***** really took off after that as well. Stronger than it did for Gimme More. 

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She sings like two lines in the song. The song is like any generic dance song. It did so well because it was attached to a guy's image and had a killing promo commercial played often online and tv. 

Britney looked good but that video was the basic of basic.... 

I would never want an album filled with songs like that

I agree with you. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I agree with you. 

Its just funny to me that what her fans love, the GP hates, and vice versa. You can call any EDM track basic because it was overexposed, but that's personally my favorite music. To me, Scream & Shout is EDM at its BEST. Britney had two of the hugest EDM tracks out with that and TTWE. Both VERY good. I doubt fans would being slamming those type of songs, if it werent the popular sound at the time tbh. Both massive hits, because they are great songs.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Its just funny to me that what her fans love, the GP hates, and vice versa. You can call any EDM track basic because it was overexposed, but that's personally my favorite music. To me, Scream & Shout is EDM at its BEST. Britney had two of the hugest EDM tracks out with that and TTWE. Both VERY good. I doubt fans would being slamming those type of songs, if it werent the popular sound at the time tbh. Both massive hits, because they are great songs.

TTWE is my least favorite Britney song. I always skip it lol It's generic af. 

Link to comment

I definately support reinvention and evolving, but IMO it plays nothing on commercial success. It is truth that ITZ was a complete revamped sound for her but it didn't elevate her career commercially-wise, ITZ was her least successful album at the time of release and then the same happened once again with "Blackout" which became her lowest commercial point at that time. She was declining with every album no matter how she evolved. 

Ironcally enough the album that gave her the first and only career boost and commercial turn / raise in her career was one of her safest and most basic ones, "Circus". 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

TTWE is my least favorite Britney song. I always skip it lol It's generic af. 

I like it but it sounds like any other Kesha song. 

Btw Your taste is flawless 

3 hours ago, Black_Out said:

I think the song is flawless. If you don't have a pair of HD headphones I suggest you do yourself a favor and buy a pair. It sounds even more elevated. Simple yet strong production. I will say you are right about the commercial, and the fact that it debuted on The XFactor, but without Brit I doubt the song would have had that success. Britney ***** really took off after that as well. Stronger than it did for Gimme More. 

I think all those EDM songs sound the same. Basic. Sorry 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block