I think Britney is back doing yearly releases

Remember her interview where she said she wanted to record more albums than cher and madonna together? And the fact that she is already recording B10.

After the Glory fiasco they wont wait up til 2018 to release a new album specially since they are planning to extend vegas till 2019. Glory flopped but it served as a transition that was very much needed and we have britney performing her best since 2004 and looking her best since 2009, so this era was a total win for her and for us after all.

So yeah, B10 it's comming on late fall/winter 2017

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope so. quality needs its time but it shouldnt take that long. i think she took lots of breaks for her boys while recording glory and now that they slowly grow up and (possibly) want more space she would again have more time for her career. so id love getting an album every 18 months :carpoolney:

29 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I wouldn't think that what she says is gonna happen. Remember she also would do movies in 2012 and she's going to have 3 more kids? :forkit:

Well she is a terrible actress so thankgod that didnt happen. She could still have one kid and adopt the other two, remember janet is pregnant at 52. And music it's her actual job so i think she is gonna fo it

34 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think we will get an album quick only to get out of contract. It's pretty obvious they don't care about new music 

Its her contract infinite or spmething lol didnt it finish in 2012 and theN she signed again with RCA?

52 minutes ago, Soni said:

but she isn't:mhmsureny:

That's actually one of the saddest parts of her career that she didn't further her acting. She's actually really good if she were to keep working on it. Imagine if she had taken the JLo route. I wholeheartedly believe that's how JLo stays relevant (aside from looking good and being a good performer) because no one is checking for her music but her show and movies do good. 

Archived