Slumber Party cover

Urbanney

edit: I didn't delete the cover off MixCloud so I guess they took it down for some reason. The file is on my other computer that I don't have with me right now so I can't reupload atm. :zoomzoom:

https://beta.mixcloud.com/Urbanney/slumber-party-cover/

Here's my cover of Slumber Party. Please leave me your HONEST feedback and if I should do more or not. I haven't done this in a while and I can't tell if I'm good or not. Thanks y'all :unbelievableney:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its allright. Not the best, not the worst. You are off-beat sometimes. Sounds like you are pushing very hard or are constipated (kinda dont know how to describe it). I think you should keep singing, get a teacher. If you really like singing and is prepared to put in work, you can become good.

9 minutes ago, QueenCoco said:

Its allright. Not the best, not the worst. You are off-beat sometimes. Sounds like you are pushing very hard or are constipated (kinda dont know how to describe it). I think you should keep singing, get a teacher. If you really like singing and is prepared to put in work, you can become good.

Thank you for the feedback! I like singing but not enough to get a teacher or to put in work. I was just doing it for fun and to see the feedback I'd get. Thanks again :dorkney:

Archived