(New) Teens React - BRITNEY OVERSHADOWING XTINA AGAIN

SoulSilver

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, db55dan said:

i tried to search for other "teens react" videos in case there was britney in them and the only one i found with britney was this. and omg look how many teens knew oops i did it again and britney!! and i love how the speaker says "it's the queen of pop, Britney spears" (they usually city her as princess) and how a girl describes her as an inspiration 

Where are the idiots that said britney is irrelevant and not popular anymore? For that girl to say that she is an inspiration for making a comeback and still be popular even when you are old says a lot. 

Also the fact that the kids light up when her song plays shows how much impact she has on the youth and forever will. Her fans are her worst enemy.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

you guys keep shading Xtina calling her a flop and stuff but look what´s happening to Britney´s carrer, there´s something called Karma so it´s better to keep our comments to ourselves

Its true what you said about karma, for all the **** Xtina says about other artists, its no wonder she is not as successful as the ones she bad mouth about. 

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Where are the idiots that said britney is irrelevant and not popular anymore? For that girl to say that she is an inspiration for making a comeback and still be popular even when you are old says a lot. 

Also the fact that the kids light up when her song plays shows how much impact she has on the youth and forever will. Her fans are her worst enemy.

I'm in high school , and each around finals everyone are saying how they are going to shave their head and have a meltdown like Britney Spears.

The whole silly controversy needs to stop.It's 2017 people (happy new year:reductive:).Xtina became jealous of Britney in the past but during the dark times she supported Britney and realised that people matter more than careers.And tbh even when she "shaded" Britney she told thruths sometimes.She never liked Kevin and said Britney was a lost girl.:crying1:

On 31.12.2016 at 2:55 AM, button said:

Sorry to burst your Britard bubble, but not every Britney fan has to co-sign your posts and drag Xtina1!1!1!

This was fun in 1999, I'm sure, but it's extremely cringey when fans still live in this ancient *** feud. You looked at least 30 in your previous profile picture. Like what the... :beyfedup:

Xtina is now your standard for popularity among teens? How sad.

Wow. Just wow! Are you Ok? :weirdmeout:

22 minutes ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

You make no sense. Go visit a porktina forum or get laid. Just a suggestion.:foh:

Sure, the other guy who said I was "pressed" when I'm clearly a Britney fan with 8000+ posts on a Britney forum makes more sense right? I'm "pressed" that my fave is known to teenagers lmaoo :madonna:  Sorry you couldn't work that out. But again, you got from my posts that I'm an Xtina fan when I literally dragged her in that post you quoted. So I shouldn't expect much from you. :foh:

Our fanbase is truly something else. Still seething at an artist Britney has been outdoing since 1999. It's 2016, honey. :madonna:

edit: forgot it was 2017 :jlostare:

16 hours ago, joe sp said:

you guys keep shading Xtina calling her a flop and stuff but look what´s happening to Britney´s carrer, there´s something called Karma so it´s better to keep our comments to ourselves

karma doesn't work like that :moorangu: fans attitude doesn't impact on britney's actual career. her own doing does. not saying i believe in it though

18 hours ago, joe sp said:

Britney is far from being a flop. She does exactly what she wants and stays far away from politics and chaos. To be "relevant" and everywhere, you have to promote or be part of an agenda or movement; like Beyonce does for nwo with BLM ( funded by Soros (****/zionizt)) There's a reason she stays low and not does controversial stuff: make me original, vma, promo etc..been there done that. Stop focusing so much on numbers and fake "relevance." She delivered the best album in 2016 and is finally enjoying herself, and seems the happest she's  ever been. She slayed 2016! Don't underestimate Britney. Any real fan knows that after 2007; being relevant and everywhere and have 1's all the time ( Basic Parry had 6 1's with teenage dreams and is not a legend or anything. Her talent, music and image etc. speaks for itself lol) comes with a price. You're not a fan if you only care about numbers. Stan for someone else if you are that insecure about yourself. Britney ******* Spears is a legend and play by her own rules. We should all be proud and thankfull she's alive and came back, stronger than yesterday. Be supportive and caring, and show emphaty with her desiscion to stay "low." She knows very well how the industry works  and will do anything to protect her family. Safety and happiness comes first. You should know that by now.:slayney:

1 hour ago, button said:

Sure, the other guy who said I was "pressed" when I'm clearly a Britney fan with 8000+ posts on a Britney forum makes more sense right? I'm "pressed" that my fave is known to teenagers lmaoo :madonna:  Sorry you couldn't work that out. But again, you got from my posts that I'm an Xtina fan when I literally dragged her in that post you quoted. So I shouldn't expect much from you. :foh:

Our fanbase is truly something else. Still seething at an artist Britney has been outdoing since 1999. It's 2016, honey. :madonna:

edit: forgot it was 2017 :jlostare:

My bad! 

On 12/30/2016 at 8:07 PM, SoulSilver said:

Guys, you gotta watch this! I LOLed big time at Christina Aguilera's part.

Still waiting for her peak... lol

:crying4:  GOD I FEEL SO OLD i remember all these songs being on the radio.. and I think  my generation was up on music that came be4 us I grew up listening to 80s 70s 60s all kinda stuff then it seems like people born after 99 think music just started .... like them idiots who said ( that's  Great that Kanye is given some old man his start in the business )  if use don't know the Beatles and Paul McCartney  or that  missy Elliott was Poppin  way be4 the Super Bowl with Katy perry I can't  funk wit you  :mariahstare:

also I did love how many only knew Britney :yeahhh:

Archived