Jump to content

(New) Teens React - BRITNEY OVERSHADOWING XTINA AGAIN


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SoulSilver said:

Oh honey.

Sorry to burst your Britard bubble, but not every Britney fan has to co-sign your posts and drag Xtina1!1!1!

This was fun in 1999, I'm sure, but it's extremely cringey when fans still live in this ancient *** feud. You looked at least 30 in your previous profile picture. Like what the... :beyfedup:

Xtina is now your standard for popularity among teens? How sad.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, button said:

Sorry to burst your Britard bubble, but not every Britney fan has to co-sign your posts and drag Xtina1!1!1!

This was fun in 1999, I'm sure, but it's extremely cringey when fans still live in this ancient *** feud. You looked at least 30 in your previous profile picture. Like what the... :beyfedup:

Xtina is now your standard for popularity among teens? How sad.

Honey if u watched the vid, you won't be this uptight. This was just for fun.

Suck a ****

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, SoulSilver said:

Honey if u watched the vid, you won't be this uptight. This was just for fun.

Suck a ****

I watched the video long before you even created your thread so miss me with the bull. :beyfedup:

Stay in 1999 with your old *** feuds. I bet you'll be creating these threads at 40 too. Shouldn't be too long before that anyways. :ponderney:

Link to post
4 minutes ago, button said:

I watched the video long before you even created your thread so miss me with the bull. :beyfedup:

Stay in 1999 with your old *** feuds. I bet you'll be creating these threads at 40 too. Shouldn't be too long before that anyways. :ponderney:

Ad-hominems. I won't stoop to your level.

Link to post

i tried to search for other "teens react" videos in case there was britney in them and the only one i found with britney was this. and omg look how many teens knew oops i did it again and britney!! and i love how the speaker says "it's the queen of pop, Britney spears" (they usually city her as princess) and how a girl describes her as an inspiration 

 

Link to post
Guest Young Törless
19 minutes ago, db55dan said:

i tried to search for other "teens react" videos in case there was britney in them and the only one i found with britney was this. and omg look how many teens knew oops i did it again and britney!! and i love how the speaker says "it's the queen of pop, Britney spears" (they usually city her as princess) and how a girl describes her as an inspiration 

 

'Toxic' was in Guess That Song Challege. Not with teens though, but staff:

:)

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block