New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Why can't Britney do a full era

Michaelgiftos

I know her team and label suck but why can't she ever do a full era after FF she abandoned BJ and put little effort into the record (let's just forget that mess:queenriri:) and three years later she released one of the best albums of her career and is probably (hopefully not) abandoning it after 2 singles:byebitch:

She should just do a full era and not worry about charts she isn't going to chart where Selena, Justin, Ariana, Taylor, etc. do. She should just focus on making great music (like Glory). 

Madonnas Rebel Heart Album was great but the singles flopped, but she still promoted them and did good videos. Gwens album flopped and she still did the same too. Why can't Britney

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I know her team and label suck but why can't she ever do a full era after FF she abandoned BJ and put little effort into the record (let's just forget that mess:queenriri:) and three years later she released one of the best albums of her career and is probably (hopefully not) abandoning it after 2 singles:byebitch:

She should just do a full era and not worry about charts she isn't going to chart where Selena, Justin, Ariana, Taylor, etc. do. She should just focus on making great music (like Glory). 

Madonnas Rebel Heart Album was great but the singles flopped, but she still promoted them and did good videos. Gwens album flopped and she still did the same too. Why can't Britney

I'll say this as nicely as I can: there is an error in your logic.

What you fail to see is that the era is VEGAS under which she released two albums. There is no BJ or Glory eras, just one: Vegas.

Madonna and Gwen toured to support an album. They had to in order to recoup money from the under-performing albums.

Britney released albums to provide new material for the residency. It doesn't matter if the albums flopped, the residency is a continuing success in itself. 

57 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Madonna knows that even if she is da queen she still needs to promote her ****. Britney seems to think she's some sort of invincible power or something which she is not.  :rihclap:

Archived