I was watching SP on Youtube and press pause and then...

sutramaya

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, joe sp said:

That´s nothing... pause at 3:50 and look at the guy at the back looking like the devil under the spotlight

Sweet nightmares everyone :queenflopga:

which one? the one with his hands on the air?

e7384df31e.jpg

btw, I don't like those scenes, I think they weren't needed, because Britney isn't there, and they're not even her dancers, so it's like, what's the point of that? :rude2me:

also, one of the biggest ***** killers of the video happened at the beginning, with this

560fd2b453.jpg

So unnecessary :donewithit: I don't know if it's because of the face he's doing, or the way they do the closeup, like how they abruptly transition from Britney to this, or the fact that it's absolutely absurd that they're performing outside the house, and just two persons, or what, but that small shot looks so out of place. It's almost comical, and it breaks the mood the mysterious intro gives.

Guest Brichney.
12 hours ago, joe sp said:

That´s nothing... pause at 3:50 and look at the guy at the back looking like the devil under the spotlight

Sweet nightmares everyone :queenflopga:

omfg, he does! :gloria: 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

which one? the one with his hands on the air?

e7384df31e.jpg

btw, I don't like those scenes, I think they weren't needed, because Britney isn't there, and they're not even her dancers, so it's like, what's the point of that? :rude2me:

also, one of the biggest ***** killers of the video happened at the beginning, with this

560fd2b453.jpg

So unnecessary :donewithit: I don't know if it's because of the face he's doing, or the way they do the closeup, like how they abruptly transition from Britney to this, or the fact that it's absolutely absurd that they're performing outside the house, and just two persons, or what, but that small shot looks so out of place. It's almost comical, and it breaks the mood the mysterious intro gives.

This video is so beautiful and artsy fartsy.. I love it! :kidcries:

Archived