She could retire after this

chaotic93

I need this to happen when she's still young and hot.

VMAs opening. No one knew that he was going to perform, but Justin Timberlake appears in a black suit with the spotlight on him and his male dancers. Sexyback starts. He sings the first verse and chorus. Before the 2nd verse starts, he sings "go ahead, be gone with it, *****". A small pause.

The spotlight is on Britney. The audience SCREAMS. She's wearing a black trench coat, a  white lingerie with diamonds and killer heels, starts walking FURIOUS like the victoria's secret model that she is and the chords start again and she "sings":  I'm bringin' **** back, them ************* dont' know how to act...

Then the bridge comes and she does some feminine routine with her girls, including splits and all, not so hard, just ****. Then a final breakdown where britney and justin get together, she throws her ******* heels to the audience, closes the jacket, and they both do the hardest most coordinated routine they ever did.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:moorangu: 

But actually, I once had a dream that JT performed Mirrors at the VMAs and Britney emerged and sang the second verse while he played the piano and then they sang the final chorus together. It was beautiful and their voices go really well together.

But let's face it. They likely haven't spoken in over a decade and I don't think they'll ever appear together in public again.

Idk why ppl think it's tacky. The public would eat it up. Whenever the two of them are mentioned, everyone goes crazy. The thought of them even being in the same room at an award show breaks the internet each time. 

But it would have to be more recent than SexyBack lmao. That song came out a decade ago. They'd have to record something new or do an update to one of their newer songs. He's supposedly coming out with another r&b type album with Pharrell producing so maybe they can collaborate on something. We get urbanney and a smash collab all at once. But then it's like what is the outcome? Do they hug at the end? If they had chemistry it would be really weird because he's married. the awkwardness lol I don't know lol. But then again he did a whole movie having "***" with Cameron and no one said anything about his poor wife so it could work.

Archived