So what is the reason that Britney continued her career after her breakdown?

annonymous

I don't get it....Her career and fame completely destroyed her, then why do you continue??

Why didn't they make her life stable again and then let her have a loooong break to recover from everything that happened?

I really dont understand why they made her continue her career as a 'solution' while she obviously was totally sick of it back then, not a logic decision....

:beynah:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because everyone in the media was talking about her, everyone knew who she was and her team took the chance to make a lot of money without taking in consideration what was better for her/her health. I hope that makes sense. FFney is a clear example she didn't want to be there doing interviews or performing, she just wanted to be home.

22 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol at people acting like she is being forced into doing EVERYTHING. She re signed with RCA, she keeps extending POM and she has said many times that she enjoys making music and performing.

:truthtea:

5 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

I remember there were interviews during Circus where she didn't seem too into it. 

It's probably just like any job- some days you love it, some days you hate it.  That's normal, even if your job is being a world-famous pop star.

Archived