Was I the only one who thought this?

Innocentney

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Innocentney said:

When I was about 11/12 just starting middle school I had thought that Britney had multiple #1's in the US and Grammys  :wowow: (this was before womanizer was released)

yeah.. I was not paying attention to that before.. but when they were announcing in 2008 that Womanizer is her first #1 after BOMT I was like WTF? How is this possible with so many legendary and iconic singles? :donewithit:

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

yeah.. I was not paying attention to that before.. but when they were announcing in 2008 that Womanizer is her first #1 after BOMT I was like WTF? How is this possible with so many legendary and iconic singles? :donewithit:

Omg yes! I was like how tf is that even possible and when I found out that femme fatale was the first and only  album to have 3 top 10 hits in the billboard hot 100 i nearly gagged  :weirdmeout:

I'm more upset that she didn't win a VMA for her ICONIC videos- BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Slave like what the heck. But then she wins the most iconic video in TRL history? I don't get it.:nothavingit:

She always got snubbed there and it makes me so mad. She is the queen of the VMA's and TRL.

And don't even get me started on the tribute to her where she had to talk about Beyoncé during her entire speech.

Archived