Slumber Party is now being streamed less than Make Me

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Please, Vegas is a hit. POM is a game changer. :shameless:

Well tbh it was a game changer.. J.lo, BSB, Mariah.. now Ricky is locking himself up there as well so I will have zero chances of seeing him live.. pretty soon all major POP acts will be performing only there:byebitch: thanks Brit :overitkbye:

Just now, chris_fives said:

Well tbh it was a game changer.. J.lo, BSB, Mariah.. now Ricky is locking himself up there as well so I will have zero chances of seeing him live.. pretty soon all major POP acts will be performing only there:byebitch: thanks Brit :overitkbye:

Where Taylor, Ariana, Selena, Zayn at? The new generation has to follow, not the old one. And they're all flopping atm. 

If Vegas was such a career boost, many others would have done it looong ago. Madonna would've smelled the potential, for example. And where is Madonna? Counting the money she made off her latest tour. 

21 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Where Taylor, Ariana, Selena, Zayn at? The new generation has to follow, not the old one. And they're all flopping atm. 

If Vegas was such a career boost, many others would have done it looong ago. Madonna would've smelled the potential, for example. And where is Madonna? Counting the money she made off her latest tour. 

true.. oh well.. I really hope B will not extend it after 2017..

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

JLO? BSB? Ricky? :byebitch:

The only smart people was Mariah, she leave that before get more messy.:queenriri:

Britney leave Vegas NOW! 

BRITNEY LEAVE VEGAS PLZZZ

AND COME TO CHILE AND TRY TO SELL OUT THE 50K PEOPLE NATIONAL STADIUM AGAIN ***** I DARE YOU

YOU'LL BE LIKE Gaga MAKING PROMOS WITH EMPANADAS DE QUESO FRITAS VENDORS, BUY ONE EMPANADA AND GET A FREE TICKET.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISSAPPEARRRRRR???!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR GLORY THO. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

NEEDED TO RANT, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY OF BRITNEY FLOPPING. MYAH JEAN WAS EXCUSABLE, BUT THIS IS TRAGIC.

:meltdown:

On 12/30/2016 at 5:30 AM, Britney M. Carey said:

3 promo performances this month should count, but we all know they weren't meant to promote solely SP

"Promo" performances, where tho?

Not arguing or anything, but a festival version of a watered-down Piece of Me does not count as promotion for anything other than Vegas.

On 12/30/2016 at 3:52 AM, brintyjoan said:

I hate the version with Tina'sha, so I never stream it. I love the sing and the video and I thought I would be bigger than this :byebitch: it's time for the next album

Me too!

It was ruined the minute they got her on that remix ... Nobody knows her ... the vid is hot tho.

I don't know why she let RCA talk her into putting her on SP tbh ... She should have gotten someone relevant like Drake, Future, Nicki or one of her peers Usher JT etc 

IA that's its time for a new album!

Archived