What Will 2017ney bring?

Dripping For Britney

What Will 2017ney bring?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd single in spring, teasing of 4th single all summer, rumor of her performing it at the VMA's. It never happens, and there is no 4th single so there is a meltdown. Another short clip of original MM will leak and someone will claim they're releasing it for her 2018 anniversary, another lie.

Vegas ends, and she posts "See you in 2019 #B10" signifying her team messed up again missing the opportunity to capitalize on her 20th anniversary.

I would LOVE to be proved wrong.

3 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

They did them to gain radio support and nothing else, why would you set yourself up for a disappointment like that?  

Also, Super Bowl will be announced just like we thought 2017,2016,2015 and so on.. :jlostare: 

Whether they were doing it for radio support or actually testing out arenas again, I feel like it's a step forward towards ending POM in 2017. If anything, she's slowly ending the exclusivity to only perform in Vegas and will be able to be more open to do other events in the future.

Archived