What Will 2017ney bring?

Dripping For Britney

What Will 2017ney bring?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she may announce the end of POM. I feel like those festival performance were Britney and her team testing the waters of arena shows again, and if she and her team were satisfied with them, they will end POM in 2017 and build up her next album for a potential tour in 2018. 

Also, Super Bowl 2018 will be announced ;)

Slumber Party ends a Moderate Hits after some promotion in January/February 

POM ends on Late 2017 confirmation with the show live on HBO in Q3 2017 

New Single from B10 in the VMAs of 2017 and Best Pop Video for Slumber Party

New LP (B10) on Q4 2017 

Super Bowl 2018 Confirmation 

Britmas 2017 Tickets on Sale for the WW Tour, first leg kick off on March of 2018 

a fan can dream :queenriri:

54 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think she may announce the end of POM. I feel like those festival performance were Britney and her team testing the waters of arena shows again, and if she and her team were satisfied with them, they will end POM in 2017 and build up her next album for a potential tour in 2018. 

This would slay :queenriri:

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

They did them to gain radio support and nothing else, why would you set yourself up for a disappointment like that?  

Also, Super Bowl will be announced just like we thought 2017,2016,2015 and so on.. :jlostare: 

Archived