GLORY IS A FLOP , tea, more opinion, more reality, YOU SHOULD READ

2 hours ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Es que ya es hasta preocupante, yo puedo entender que no baile como antes, incluso Beyonce en su ultimo tour no ha bailado como antes hacia, la edad hace mucho, pero si le pusieran coreos mas resultonas, y cantase live las baladas, y los singles fueran tipo TTWE, Womanizer, o Toxic, ella podría conseguir un top 5 facilmente.

No tienen porque ser coreos tipo slave o tipo toxic, pueden ser tipo circus , que se vean bien en ella o tipo If you seek amy, era muy sencilla pero lo bordaba, ahora las coreos es brazo brazo cabeza anda, brazo . Encima la mayoria de las veces se le olvidan los pasos, por no hablar que hasta haciendo playback la he visto equivocndose.

Yo veo realmente dificil que vuelve a tener un 1# y menos si renueva la residencia, que tiene pinta de que minimo un año más se queda allí.

Puede tener otro numero 1 pero tiene que hacer muchos cambios 

1 volver a sus sonidos

2 ella necesita  personas que la pongan en el foco, diseñadores experimentados como dsquared2, coreografos que hayn trabajado con grandes como mj madonna, ..

3 esforzarse, trabajar duro, ensayar comk lo hace madonna como en cualquier negocio. 

4 crecer perder el miedo escenico y ya super lo de su epoca oscura 

Solo asi logra volver y mantenerse 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SpainwithBrit said:

MM was 17 and Katy was 13, she was 1 in itunes 1 hour more or less.

S&S , here in Spain this song was huge but if you ask to the people they dont know that Britney Spears sings in this song, sad but reality.

She literally says the most iconic line, her name, when she says "Britney *****" :umwtf:

are you stupid?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Sis, Britney Spears debuting with 88k pure sales is not good. She should be pushing at least 100k in traditional numbers.

You mentioned xtina. Her latest album debuted with 70k in 2012!!!! So your point is invalid. Even Selena debuted with 80k having multiple hits and performances. I would completely agree with you if glory debuted with 50k which is kinda low even for 2016. 

Just now, RussianFan said:

You mentioned xtina. Her latest album debuted with 70k in 2012!!!! So your point is invalid. Even Selena debuted with 80k having multiple hit and performance. I would completely agree with you if glory debuted with 50k which is kinda low even for 2016. 

My point is not invalid. How does she go from 505k to 276k to 107k to 111k (with only 88k being actual hard copies)... It's not a good sign. She isn't on the level of Selena Gomez, her numbers should be racking up the same as her peers. Unfortunately her peers are either flopping harder (JLO and Xtina) or doing better (Beyonce and P!nk).

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Yall are also failing to realize that Britney has completely failed at connecting with todays generating, shes not trendsetting nor does she follow them, her IG account shows off how shes a mom and not how hot she is, she has no online voice and doesn't connect with fans well on her social media. She is not seen in the magazines, she doesn't have good fashion, she very irrelevant, also pom kills her no kids or teen has the money to go to Vegas, and no teen wants to see a nostalgia act, being a pop star doesn't mean having good songs it mean being immersed in pop culture, endorsement deals, commercials, modeling gigs (for make up and things) and always being fashion forward and always looking ready to kill.. Britney does not of that, look at Selena her voice is meh , performances meh , but her pop stardom is due to the fact that she does more than just sing and does everything I previously mentioned.

IA

But I think thats mostly because she has chosen not to immerse herself into pop culture. And I think we as fans have to respect that Britney isn't interested in being a "pop star" anymore. I mean, yes, she loves making music, and performing, but she isn't interested in doing everything she did along with that during 1998-2004. 

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

My point is not invalid. How does she go from 505k to 276k to 107k to 111k (with only 88k being actual hard copies)... It's not a good sign. She isn't on the level of Selena Gomez, her numbers should be racking up the same as her peers. Unfortunately her peers are either flopping harder (JLO and Xtina) or doing better (Beyonce and P!nk).

How does she go from these numbers? Sales go down every year. 

12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney is doing fine for an artist with her longevity. She's not a new artist anymore. Her sales numbers are alright. 

Beyonce,Pink, Justin, Madonna say hello 

21 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

The only thing I can think of is your essay is lowkey unreadable :orangu:

I was thinking the same thing. I felt dumber by the second as I tried reading it. Jesus my English professor would have a fit seeing this. 

Well... I wouldn't call Glory a FLOP since it's a really good album, like, better than BJ / FF / and (partially) Circus. BUT, in terms of charting & sells IT IS a flop. It's the most cohesive album from 2016 and people ignored it completely.

I think if the album was released earlier with a proper summer tracklist (Some of THE BEST SONGS are Bonus Tracks, wtf? I mean, BETTER, CHANGE YOUR MIND, even LIAR...) maybe we would had another story... :mhm:

Even the photoshoot for Glory was a total mess (I mean, SCREENSHOTS, really?tumblr_lla0bv5YQ31qdj1ke.gif ), it doesn't pay justice to the amazing songs tbh. :crying11:

41 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

So lemme ask you a question....do you consider Gaga to be doing good simply because she's sold 768k albums of Joanne WW so far? Because I don't think you take into account as to reasons as to why these certain people are still selling albums i.e. discounts, publicity stunts, controversy and theft.

Just saying 

Britney should have really bundled Glory with the POM tickets. That alone increased Madonna's sales by 10k.

Archived