GLORY IS A FLOP , tea, more opinion, more reality, YOU SHOULD READ

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The ***** is averaging a 1M debut with her past two albums. Remember when we laughed at Xtina for flopping and look where we are now. :queenriri:

Don't exaggerate things bb, 'Beyoncé' debut around 617K, 'Lemonade' debut with around 650K. These numbers are amazing but not 1m, also Beyoncé is EVERYWHERE, drops albums with a MV for every song and is in her prime. :cutesybrit:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I think the problem is Britney needs a massive amount of input from other people I.e the choreographers. She doesn't know what good choreo is so the choreographers are relying on what level they think Britney is at as a dancer. This is based off her recent past works i.e FF,WB etc. She needs a choreographer who can see her potential and push her. Although we all know Britney doesn't like to be told the damn truth e.g the WB guys who told her to go lower and then they disappeared from the face of the earth :byebitch:

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

5 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

That's why she have her biggest hit song since BOMT on 2012? Scream & Shout? 

That's why she hit the #1 on iTunes before Katy Perry until all her promo of cover all the iTunes Pages with pics of her new single made effect. 

A lot of things you said are true! The choreography this era it's a mess. The only decent choreography is Slumber Party (decent the only good part is the floor Choreo).

:zoomzoom: 2012...4...almost five years ago. 

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's the same age as Britney. Is that really past her prime? :sassybrit:

Same age, different prime periods, don't forget, Beyoncé opened for Britney back in the day. Beyoncé, through clever marketing, taking advantage of cross format songs, surprise releases, perfectly live sounding pre recorded vocals, has made the GP think she's super woman. The whole "I slay, I slay, I slay!" thing, just shows how good she is at tapping into what makes the GP tick. GP probably thinks she started the "Slaying" phrase :lostney:

4 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Yeah...it would take a huge overhaul in many different areas to make her not flop and I don't really see it happening but I enjoy her for what she is.

I hate to say it but it's the lip syncing, all she needs to do is turn her mic on and give us TRL INZ promo teas, she can still rely on the backing track (Like Riri, Beyoncé) but the GP aren't going to support her while she lipnsyncs, it's that simple :lostney:

2 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I hate to say it but it's the lip syncing, all she needs to do is turn her mic on and give us TRL INZ promo teas, she can still rely on the backing track (Like Riri, Beyoncé) but the GP aren't going to support her while she lipnsyncs, it's that simple :lostney:

The lip synching and just her over all image. The ditzy blonde pop star isn't "in" right now and it makes people think she's not a real artist like the others and it makes people think its not "cool" to like her and she has never reinvented herself. Same image with slight variations for a decade and a half. Also for some reason people perceive her as being much older than she is. I guess because she's been around for so long.

3 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

The lip synching and just her over all image. The ditzy blonde pop star isn't "in" right now and it makes people think she's not a real artist like the others and it makes people think its not "cool" to like her and she has never reinvented herself. Same image with slight variations for a decade and a half. Also for some reason people perceive her as being much older than she is. I guess because she's been around for so long.

IA and it's only die hard fans who know that the ditsy "That's so cool, thank you, yeah, umm, wow!" Thing Britney does is just a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that she hates interviews. I sometimes watch 2003-2007ney to be reminded of how sassy and intelligent she is :ponderney:

Yall are also failing to realize that Britney has completely failed at connecting with todays generating, shes not trendsetting nor does she follow them, her IG account shows off how shes a mom and not how hot she is, she has no online voice and doesn't connect with fans well on her social media. She is not seen in the magazines, she doesn't have good fashion, she very irrelevant, also pom kills her no kids or teen has the money to go to Vegas, and no teen wants to see a nostalgia act, being a pop star doesn't mean having good songs it mean being immersed in pop culture, endorsement deals, commercials, modeling gigs (for make up and things) and always being fashion forward and always looking ready to kill.. Britney does not of that, look at Selena her voice is meh , performances meh , but her pop stardom is due to the fact that she does more than just sing and does everything I previously mentioned.

"In part I think she wanted that her records to fail so she could have excuses and leave the her career and dedicate herself to being a normal person.Britney has already entered a loop that for the GP is not interesting neither her life, nor her music, nor anything."

I really believe this tbh.:otears:While others fight to stay relevant and are obsessed with their careers, Britney is the only one whose biggest wish is to live a normal life.This means quitting the industry and since there are people who won't let her because she's a cash cow, she made a plan.:crying1:

"The GP has been waiting for their comeback since 2008, with Circus did not give what they expected, with FF Britney was much worse, with BJ .... well .... with Glory was already forgotten for the GP."

I see no lies.The GP has been waiting too long for Primeney.:sickofu:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The ***** is averaging a 1M debut with her past two albums. Remember when we laughed at Xtina for flopping and look where we are now. :queenriri:

Not when glory debuted with higher numbers than lotus and the difference between them is 4 years. Britney is not flopping. 

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Beyonce was also performing since 1998 (not as a solo act but she was still out there) and she's pushing 1M first week.

If she keeps at it and Britney keeps declining eventually she's going to reach Britney's numbers.

There are many other female artists that are considered hot yet not selling millions of records. 

Archived