GLORY IS A FLOP , tea, more opinion, more reality, YOU SHOULD READ

Britney will flop until she retires.

In part I think she wanted that her records to fail so she could have excuses and leave the her career and dedicate herself to being a normal person.

Britney has already entered a loop that for the GP is not interesting neither her life, nor her music, nor anything.

If she pulls out B10, the first single will be back in the top 15, and her next singles will not even enter the top 50.

To the GP the only thing that would interestn is that Britney does a VMA 2001 performance, dancing that way, or a live performance on the grammys (and she will not sing live ever again)

The GP has been waiting for their comeback since 2008, with Circus did not give what they expected, with FF Britney was much worse, with BJ .... well .... with Glory was already forgotten for the GP.

It's not normal for singers like Beyonce to get a record and in the first week sell 500,000 copies, and Britney is not able to sell 500,000 in 5 months. The last two Beyonce records were records taken by surprise, and still sold. And not only is Beyonce, Rihanna or Justin Timberlake or any artist, Britney's problem is that she IS NOT AN RESPECTED ARTIST.

Britney is no longer interesting for the GP, and not all the fault of her team, Glory has not failed because they deleted a video, Glory has not failed because it is a bad record (as was BJ) Glory has failed because if you ask To the GP, they answer that she is finished, that she no longer dances like before and that she only does playback.

Let's be honest, it's not that she does not dance as before, (which is understandable because she has 3 knee operations), the problem dance is the choreography, are BAD, and here it is not the choreographers fault, IT HAS BRITNEY, because she is the one that asks for that kind of choreography, her last decent choreography was Circus, in TTWE she did not give it all, and WB is not bad either, but there's also a lot of pose.

It's okay that she does not want to or can not dance like in 2003, but she could ask for another kind of choreographies, less walking and less arms, for example DYWCO IS A MESS, when she was acting in festivals pretending she has a bar.... Could not invent new steps? Is it difficult to learn a choreography for 2 minutes of song? No, it is not. But Britney has decided she does not want to give 100% that with 50% is enough. And for the GP is not enough.

Britney was loved for her catchy songs and for her impossible choreography, now she does not have one or the other.

It's sad but it's the reality, and all her FANS, her true FANS, we should be happy that she makes records and give us some video from time to time. **** the charts!!, let's pray by 10 years Britney will continue in the industry, although I doubt it.

:truthtea:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why she have her biggest hit song since BOMT on 2012? Scream & Shout? 

That's why she hit the #1 on iTunes before Katy Perry until all her promo of cover all the iTunes Pages with pics of her new single made effect. 

A lot of things you said are true! The choreography this era it's a mess. The only decent choreography is Slumber Party (decent the only good part is the floor Choreo).

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

That's why she have her biggest hit song since BOMT on 2012? Scream & Shout? 

That's why she hit the #1 on iTunes before Katy Perry until all her promo of cover all the iTunes Pages with pics of her new single made effect. 

A lot of things you said are true! The choreography this era it's a mess. The only decent choreography is Slumber Party (decent the only good part is the floor Choreo).

MM was 17 and Katy was 13, she was 1 in itunes 1 hour more or less.

S&S , here in Spain this song was huge but if you ask to the people they dont know that Britney Spears sings in this song, sad but reality.

We don't know if she asks for those choreographies tbh so we can't blame HER for all that...she is after all under conservatorship.

We don't know **** about what is happening and if she controls her career fully..after all..her manager is known to not have good experience in management (Larry)

:juggingu:

Guest StrawberryKisses

Wasn't MM #1 on iTunes here when it first came out?

Hardly flop material.  Y'all just keep comparing her to the kids of today. Stop. 

It's a different era. Kids don't know Britney. I mean KNOW her. She's not a flop!

She must return to those sounds and choreography that made her famous, we know that  to be at the top, we have to work hard in her case rehearse rehearse and rehearse like madonna 16 hours is her business  but she acts like a joke.

She works 3 days and relax 1 month :byebitch:

I agree that she'll always have trouble achieving mainstream success, but I completely disagree with you that she's intentionally letting her albums flop. She was off to a great start with album promo with the VMAs comeback and Today Show and radio interviews, etc. The gp just wasn't interested.

I think the problem is Britney needs a massive amount of input from other people I.e the choreographers. She doesn't know what good choreo is so the choreographers are relying on what level they think Britney is at as a dancer. This is based off her recent past works i.e FF,WB etc. She needs a choreographer who can see her potential and push her. Although we all know Britney doesn't like to be told the damn truth e.g the WB guys who told her to go lower and then they disappeared from the face of the earth :byebitch:

Archived