Britney Spears can't keep up with fitness celebrity khloe kardashian

austsilva

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything about the Kardashian/Jenner Klan is all an illusion: Photoshop, Instagram filters, carefully crafted paparazzi shots, manipulation of the media, and editing on their "reality show." I think the only ones that are even possibly authentic are Kourtney and Kendall; the others are just plastic on the inside and outside.

8 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

At least Britney can eat a cheeseburger and ice cream without gaining 50 pounds unlike Khloe. What I like about Britney is that she doesn't take diets seriously. It's all about moderation and she has her cheat days as she's said numerous times. Britney is toned as **** and can still eat ice cream all she wants meanwhile Khloe is skinnier now and thinks she's a greek goddess even though she only eats like 5 crackers a day. I would also like to point out that Britneys butt is naturally big  whereas Khloes butt is all metallic silicone and rubber :moorangu: Khloe will never have a better body than Britney.

Eh... making jabs and judgements on someone's metabolism isn't very nice though...
Like I'm glad Britney can eat what she wants but it's not something that can be controlled when you have a shitty metabolism. That's just genetics.

who would even dare think khloe is the fittest celebrity of 2016 let alone make an actual list about it. there are WAY WAY more celebrity in better body shapes than her. biggest improvement? maybe. but thats not the title of the list so completely inaccurate.

and yes, britney looks way better than her :byebitch:

Archived