Perfume casually came on the radio

Innocentney

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

OMG MM is flawless and everytime I listen to it! I like it even more! :mybodyisready:

Also  a new favorite is this one: HE IS SO DAMN CUTE and sang it well minus forgetting the lyrics lol

LOL I love how he's wearing the "Britney for President" shirt! And he did amazing! I've always thought Crazy is hard to sing really!

I love almost all of the performances but you have named my favourites so far :giggleney:
Also love her attitude and swag if you might say! She's kinda having fun but still showing the "Britney" attitude in the song:

ps. We're really turning this thread to Broadway love Britney conversation but whattahell :bcutelaugh:

51 minutes ago, Wombat said:

LOL I love how he's wearing the "Britney for President" shirt! And he did amazing! I've always thought Crazy is hard to sing really!

I love almost all of the performances but you have named my favourites so far :giggleney:
Also love her attitude and swag if you might say! She's kinda having fun but still showing the "Britney" attitude in the song:

ps. We're really turning this thread to Broadway love Britney conversation but whattahell :bcutelaugh:

LMFAO we're totally doing that!! Sorry OP creator :giggleney:

And yes this one is great, I liked her Toxic performance too <3

That hottie who did Slave in the VMA outfit cracked me up! he was funny and living it :unbelievableney:

50 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

LMFAO we're totally doing that!! Sorry OP creator :giggleney:

And yes this one is great, I liked her Toxic performance too <3

That hottie who did Slave in the VMA outfit cracked me up! he was funny and living it :unbelievableney:

Lol! He was amazing and slayed the dance moves! :cuteneylaugh:

Actually I liked all of them!!! The only once that weren't sooooo great were Womanizer and Amy but then again they are hard songs to perform!

And to stay at least a bit on topic Perfume might still be my ultimate fav of all of them. Its so raw and, like you said, she was so in the role that it was incredible :crying2:

'Perfume' is still so good.  Her vocals on those verses are just ******* perfect.  The chorus is kind of a screechy mess, but I guess that adds to the desperation of the song.

I've never once heard it on the radio.  ****, outside of Britney stans I've never even heard anyone acknowledge that it exists.  

18 hours ago, Wombat said:

Lol! He was amazing and slayed the dance moves! :cuteneylaugh:

Actually I liked all of them!!! The only once that weren't sooooo great were Womanizer and Amy but then again they are hard songs to perform!

And to stay at least a bit on topic Perfume might still be my ultimate fav of all of them. Its so raw and, like you said, she was so in the role that it was incredible :crying2:

I totally agree! I closed my eyes as she was singing it and felt her pain and confusion! It was so beautiful... I wish Britney can see that performance and know how her songs can make such an impact! :beyfedup:

P.S. Perfume is the most played song on my iTunes! I just love that song and no one including me understands why!

4 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

I totally agree! I closed my eyes as she was singing it and felt her pain and confusion! It was so beautiful... I wish Britney can see that performance and know how her songs can make such an impact! :beyfedup:

P.S. Perfume is the most played song on my iTunes! I just love that song and no one including me understands why!

Lol! Its a very underrated song but it doesn't mean its bad so Im not surprised! :cutesybrit:

Archived