What the hell? Since when was DYWCO song #2 on Glory?

Urbanney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm feeling crazy as hell right now. Since when is DYWCO #2, after Invitation, on Glory's tracklist? I thought Make Me was #2 and DYWCO was #7? What kind of voodoo **** is this? :wtfdidusay::zoomzoom:

Clearly you just got the physical album...where were you in the Debut week when we needed the sales? :beyfedup:

2 minutes ago, MM said:

yea the tracklisting is different from the digital and physical. idk why they did that :ponderney:

If I had to guess, it's because the tracklisting was one way when they printed the CDs but they changed their mind and changed it on the digital version. Similar to how the SP video originally had a different remix from the final version.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If I had to guess, it's because the tracklisting was one way when they printed the CDs but they changed their mind and changed it on the digital version. Similar to how the SP video originally had a different remix from the final version.

that sounds so messy! they should have made their minds up way before its release. also they made a mistake by not putting mood ring on either the deluxe or standard, it's such a great song 

4 minutes ago, MM said:

that sounds so messy! they should have made their minds up way before its release. also they made a mistake by not putting mood ring on either the deluxe or standard, it's such a great song 

Everything about this era is a mess, should it surprise you? :sassybrit:

And yes on Mood Ring, such a good song that deserved so much more :otears:

19 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Mandela Effect?

Kidding, the digital version is different than the physical

thank you :hugs: 

9 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Clearly you just got the physical album...where were you in the Debut week when we needed the sales? :beyfedup:

i still haven't bought the album tbh :forkit: i only noticed in the thread about ranking Glory and then googled the tracklist when I saw everyone putting DYWCO #2 and I was like wtf

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

i still haven't bought the album tbh :forkit: i only noticed in the thread about ranking Glory and then googled the tracklist when I saw everyone putting DYWCO #2 and I was like wtf

You're welcome!

Now buy all 4 versions of Glory on iTunes for Britney to forgive you for your sins :wannadie:

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I don't get WHY a Britney Spears fan won't buy the album when it comes out!

I REALLY DON'T GET IT!!! IF YOU'RE A FAN BUY IT! 

I've never used the physical CD as well, but I NEED TO HAVE IT IN MY HOUSE!

Archived