This Breakdown Is So Underrated.

OCBoy1985

2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Andre & Brian also knew what choreography worked for her & what didn't ... Even with the easy choreography's she still made it look good ... May Andre RIP I wish Brian would come back because he knows what works for Brit!

I agree to some extent but when Brian did HIAM I felt like he drop ball, although she started slaying it on tour it still was messy asf 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, but not. 

the whole Circus Tour had an amazing production, awesome lights effects, stage and all that stuff. but she was just walking during the show, doing some soft, easy and forgettable moves...

the toxic break, the bomt break... they are NOTHING compared to the ones she does on POM Las Vegas. 

3 minutes ago, Maryy said:

sorry, but not. 

the whole Circus Tour had an amazing production, awesome lights effects, stage and all that stuff. but she was just walking during the show, doing some soft, easy and forgettable moves...

the toxic break, the bomt break... they are NOTHING compared to the ones she does on POM Las Vegas. 

I Agree! 

Circus tour was really bad choreo wise.

Everything else was amazing! 

POM has better attempts at choreo. Its the choreo is pretty bad minus a few parts. 

Just now, Silhouette said:

Back on the FF era, when this fandom was in the middle of the whole Circusney nostalgia everyone would spam the forum with that break and the Get Naked one, so I wouldn't say it's underrated, it's just that she's done much better on POM so we kinda forgot about it :cutesybrit:

Not sure if she served this fluidity/swag on POM yet

I'm going to be completely honest and say this choreography doesn't impress me that much. The Circus Tour's production was incredible, and the problem it presented was that performances and choreography had to be constantly moving and the focal points had to change, because it was in the round, and the audience was surrounding the stage, making standard choreography redundant because the audience in one spot.

Between the Circus music video and the mannequin rehearsal, we saw that Britney could move with ease, and had attitude. That's a given.

But this choreography is lacking, its over simplified for what we knew Britney could do, its not dynamic and doesn't fit the dancers or Britney (because they all look so bored/sloppy). Toxic was a cute performance that had Britney move all over the stage.

Although she doesn't have that same swagger now, the dance breaks are more dynamic, and add to the performances, as opposed to slow them down like this did (and when she kills them, she destroys them).  

If anything, the BOMT break is underrated, but Toxic is somewhat overrated.

On 12/29/2016 at 5:00 PM, Rickey3089 said:

I agree to some extent but when Brian did HIAM I felt like he drop ball, although she started slaying it on tour it still was messy asf 

I disagree I loved HIAM and TTWE routines but Britney wasn't executing them correctly ... She was paying IT

Archived