Makers Of "Snow Spears and the 7 Dwarves" Set will.i.am's Music To "The Wizard of Oz", Give S&S To The Most Iconic Villain Of All Time

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And to refresh memories, here's the iconic Snow Spears.

:queenflopga: This channel slays, we should all subscribe and ask for a part 2 of Britney songs. :myjam: 

OMG thank you so much for posting these :):hugs: I hope I don't sound like a flop but I hadn't seen these...

I'd only seen Todrick Hall's "Britney and the Beast" (which was similar to this)

Thanks again :)

27 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

OMG thank you so much for posting these :):hugs: I hope I don't sound like a flop but I hadn't seen these...

I'd only seen Todrick Hall's "Britney and the Beast" (which was similar to this)

Thanks again :)

Todrick hall's one gets pretty weird at the 2 min mark

3 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

IA! :wannadie: it totally does!

yes and yes! the shady part esp in the end when she says "I love you" (Baby One More Time)

The only time she sounded good was during Oops and Everytime, and that's because her voice slipped into a natural range. :lessons: 

Don't get me started on that Gaston, though. Todrick shouldn't have cast his boyfriend as Gaston 'cause that man did not sing well at all. Yeah, he was trying really hard to sound like movie Gaston, but that's not the only reason he sucked. :trash: 

Archived