Glory's ww sales as of December 23rd

BlackoutInTheCircus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2016 at 5:56 PM, BritneyRocksMe said:

She did soooo much more promo than she did for any of her past 3 albums :byebitch:

Make Me and Vegas' promo, nothing about Glory or Slumber Party, tbh! DYWCO was like a "bonus" and she performed it in the end of the first sale week, nothing more than that. She need a conecpt, as the circus or the apocalypse (from FF). A tv special or something would be great! Make Me had nice performances, but has not a concept to sell the Glory, intro, interlude, medleys or something like that.

On 28/12/2016 at 8:20 PM, BritneyRocksMe said:

Performing songs from the album is still promoting the album, even if it is basically POM :byebitch:

She also did the VMAs, that's the best promo she could do and the album is still flopping 

She has never sold an album supported by the VMAs, it was always about impact and the single promo, not the album. She performed "half of Make Me" on VMAs, without a medley or something incridible. The song did very way that week, it is the VMAs' affect, to sell more she needs to do more! Untill Britney Jean had a tv special, the Femme Fatale didn't have great tv performances, but there was a ALBUM promo those days, now we only has Piece Of Me promo. She won't sell a lot in the case, the team and the label have to improve her promo, her albums deserve more attention.

She needed to have a TV special whether it was a documentary like FTR or I am BJ, or an ABC special or a live HBO special of POM in Vegas, she needed to have something. She needed to perform and drop Make me right after the BBMA's, start performing on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, etc after. Then drop the original MM video in late June. July she needed to announce the album having it released the week before it actually did. Then release promo singles for Liar, Better, and LMD. Then in early August, a second single and perform that AND Make Me at the VMAs. Discount both right after the performance. Then her album would be out at that point and then at the iHeart, Apple, and Jingle Ball do a medley of Glory. Then in December she should have done SNL and performed the first and second single. Then perform at the AMA's with only the second single. It would have gotten the message across to the public that she has new material out. But instead, the GP just saw her as "Hey, I'm still alive and performing in Vegas, heres what youre missing, Now come to Vegas. Oh and btw, I have a couple new songs out."

4 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

She needed to have a TV special whether it was a documentary like FTR or I am BJ, or an ABC special or a live HBO special of POM in Vegas, she needed to have something. She needed to perform and drop Make me right after the BBMA's, start performing on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, etc after. Then drop the original MM video in late June. July she needed to announce the album having it released the week before it actually did. Then release promo singles for Liar, Better, and LMD. Then in early August, a second single and perform that AND Make Me at the VMAs. Discount both right after the performance. Then her album would be out at that point and then at the iHeart, Apple, and Jingle Ball do a medley of Glory. Then in December she should have done SNL and performed the first and second single. Then perform at the AMA's with only the second single. It would have gotten the message across to the public that she has new material out. But instead, the GP just saw her as "Hey, I'm still alive and performing in Vegas, heres what youre missing, Now come to Vegas. Oh and btw, I have a couple new songs out."

Where's the lie? Team B needs to hire us as their marketing team lbr.:byebitch:

4 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Where's the lie? Team B needs to hire us as their marketing team lbr.:byebitch:

They could have even sent out commercials to TV for the album. 

Something like this but that fits the album and could have featured the MM Og video in the background and at the end be like "And check Britney out in Vegas at the Axis at planet hollywood" or something like that. 

32 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

no lies detected!!! :clap:

30 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

They could have even sent out commercials to TV for the album. 

Something like this but that fits the album and could have featured the MM Og video in the background and at the end be like "And check Britney out in Vegas at the Axis at planet hollywood" or something like that. 

When they refer to her as the biggest pop star in the world :crying1: Slay 2007ney.

Glory feels like the album to redeem and remind people of who she really is. Like fans and critics love it and its hanging on but nit selling like hot cakes. Honestly, after everything  from 2011-the rebirth in 2015, I'm not surprised that GP is skeptical but I do think people are coming around to liking her again. Its kind of a weird transition in making a mature record SHE wanted and also having this Vegas show. Her team sucks but Britney saved this era with really caring - sure it was mostly GH but people could tell she was radiating and it translated in the music and each performance getti MD better and better. B10 I hope they focus on the album and her and Not perfect by far but career wise Glory is actually good. And also Britney gets even more involved in her career and take risks- she can't float anymore, this is the last era she can do that.

Just now, fatal.attraction said:

i literally dont know what to tell you right now

play dont take this the wrong way but your stupid

that is pure **** sales

Coming from someone with clearly no perspective who turns their nose at 322,000 sales at what, $10 a pop. Can you do math?

Because that's a pretty good figure for some songs you made. If you were then to add in the fact Make Me sold in the 700,000 mark

we quickly realise you're just an idiot. The biggest hilarity of it, is that you'll probably never make what Britney has made from Glory (an album released last august) in your entire life.

Archived