Question: Anyone here who became a fan during the Glory era?

Buslim

I love seeing younger teens become stans because it reminds me of when I discovered it all.

I didn't really know what stan culture was until I started to browse the internet more looking for Britney stuff during the Circus era when I was in 7th grade.

This my fourth Britney era as a self described stan but I was here for Britney since the Oops! era. I've bought every CD during the release week since Oops! when I bought both that and ...BOMT. :kisses2all:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a big fan during circus and during femme fatale I was going through a trauma and I really don't have any memory whatsoever from 2011. Which is a little scary tbh

During Britney Jean I didn't check for her too much but I loooved work *****

And ironcally I started checking for her a lot when pretty girls was released :bop:

And pre glory era/Glory era just really pulled me in

10 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Did you like it or something? :idkney:

Not reallly, I think what happened was that I was never really a fan, and then I discovered some old primeney performances. I always criticized her for lip syncing and her vocals, but I never realized how great a performer she is. She could've outdanced anyone in her prime. If anything, Pretty Girls made me question stanning her, but then August 2015 happened and I've been a stan ever since.

10 hours ago, SexyJeans said:

I was a big fan during circus and during femme fatale I was going through a trauma and I really don't have any memory whatsoever from 2011. Which is a little scary tbh

During Britney Jean I didn't check for her too much but I loooved work *****

And ironcally I started checking for her a lot when pretty girls was released :bop:

And pre glory era/Glory era just really pulled me in

SLAY!!!

Archived