Britney Spears FT Miguel

OCBoy1985

Miguel is very very talented he writes and produces all of his music!

Miguel is one of the biggest R&B acts of the decade ... He worked with MC on her 2013 Platinum hit #Beautiful

I think Miguel and Britney would totally make sense he has a sensual **** side and his voice is amazing he can sing Pop R&B Rock ... He would have been perfect for Make Me and Slumber Party Remix!

He's on RCA too so it wouldn't be hard to get them in the studio together!

Would you be here for Miguel writing something for B10 and being featured on a song with Britney?

I would so be here for it Miguel is so amazing and is easily one of my favorite male artists!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:idkha:

U need to get to know him he's ******* amazing and one of the best R&B artists of the decade!

OT/OP

Before any of U hoe's try Miguel he's a Grammy award winning artist with platinum albums and hits and Top 20/10 hits on BB!

Plus he worked with LEGEND Marian Carey in 2013 and he writes and produces all his own ****

11 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

yes baby youre beautifullllll

mariah actually does know miguel

Good for ha. I still don't know him!:idkha:

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

U need to get to know him he's ******* amazing and one of the best R&B artists of the decade!

OT/OP

Before any of U hoe's try Miguel he's a Grammy award winning artist with platinum albums and hits and Top 20/10 hits on BB!

Plus he worked with LEGEND Marian Carey in 2013 and he writes and produces all his own ****

U don't need to tell me what I need to do and what not! giphy.gif

i totally agree with you!

Miguel is very talented, a praised rap/r-n-b/soul artist and also very respected. :cinderellaney:

their styles could match even BETTER than G-Easy for instance. he can deliver a **** smooth jam with her... it would be awesome and very surprising for GP too! :tifftear:

Archived