Glory Is The New Blackout. Here's Why...

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, freaky said:

No, it's not. Nothing can ever be. Sorry :byebitch: Gimme More is better than Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory combined.

Just now, freaky said:

No, it's not. Nothing can ever be. Sorry :byebitch: Gimme More is better than Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory combined.

Make Me... actually is better than Blackout, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. If you disagree you just haven't listened to it right.

2 minutes ago, freaky said:

Your opinion is your opinion and you're welcome to it :giggleney:

Just now, AdamSkye said:

Make Me... actually is better than Blackout, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. If you disagree you just haven't listened to it right.

Make Me just doesn't get old ever, does it? I've listened to it a million times and it still sounds fresh every single time :bootyney:

Just now, Morning Glory said:

Your opinion is your opinion and you're welcome to it :giggleney:

Make Me just doesn't get old ever, does it? I've listened to it a million times and it still sounds fresh every single time :bootyney:

I could write an essay on Make Me. Nothing could have fitted her better as hot and iconic as gimme more is...no :bootyney:

Archived