Dramatic

Slave4Brit88

Does anyone have deets on Dramatic? Did she write it and was it intended for Original Doll or was it a Blackout reject? On Wiki it says Blackout but there's no details on who wrote it or anything. The lyrics are so strong and dark I'd love to know if she wrote it and if so if it was intended for someone. I saw on youtube people speculate for JT because the lyrics says 'Run to your Mama' :giggleney: It would be interesting if so because it says " The things you did, and never thought I'd get a clue, Yeah, you wanted me to be that faithful to you,  " which would imply she knew of his cheating ways. I love this song, I wanna know more. Wish we could get Britney talking on all these great hidden gems.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was most likely recorded somewhere in 2004-2006. For these reasons, I have it under Blackout because it's sonically similar to the other leftovers from the era.

(I don't have an Original Doll album because it never really came that close to become a real body of work.)

It has that fiery sass that compliments the album. I'd like to believe it was produced by JR Rotem, another reason it would go under Blackout.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was most likely recorded somewhere in 2004-2006. For these reasons, I have it under Blackout because it's sonically similar to the other leftovers from the era.

(I don't have an Original Doll album because it never really came that close to become a real body of work.)

It has that fiery sass that compliments the album. I'd like to believe it was produced by JR Rotem, another reason it would go under Blackout.

Interesting, that's why it's so frustrating there doesn't seem to be nearly any information on it, as with a lot of the unreleased songs.

4 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Interesting, that's why it's so frustrating there doesn't seem to be nearly any information on it, as with a lot of the unreleased songs.

Well I've literally become an encyclopedia over the years because I find her unreleased material so fascinating and I've done a lot of my research so I'd be happy to answer any questions. :)

Really the only track I can recall that we have 0 information on is Dramatic. :orangu:

Welcome to Me is also a bit confusing.

On 12/27/2016 at 2:14 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Well I've literally become an encyclopedia over the years because I find her unreleased material so fascinating and I've done a lot of my research so I'd be happy to answer any questions. :)

Really the only track I can recall that we have 0 information on is Dramatic. :orangu:

In 5 years someone will make a thread asking about original MM video. I wonder if the army will settle on a story. There is like 5 explanations people like to believe. 

16 hours ago, Denise said:

I hope she will write a book :otears:

She said she would have a "tell all" almost 10 years ago in For The Record. TBH I would like her to write it then after she dies have somebody release it. Give me a reason to keep living :cooltshirt: She buries all her unreleased stuff on some island and puts memes in the back of the book that hint at where its at :orangu::orangu:

On 27/12/2016 at 6:14 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

It really is fascinating and there are so many gems that it really sucks not many people know about! 

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry to comment on a past topic but I've always wondered why you were asking if it was for OD or Blackout and you never noticed the message that Britney wanted to give?If my interpretations do not fail ,talk she speaks really dark and hard from a tone of acid humor.This phrase has always scared me " Yeah,you wanted  me  to be that faithful to you Not let NOBODY'S body TOUCH MY BODY  in positions that we only knew"What does Britney want to say?Is she referring to  the Wade issue or something more serious?

Archived