How her team can made Britney's name relevant again.

HotAsIce.ve

Seriously, sometimes I feel any member of exhale can made a better job than Larry Rudolph. 

For Example, if I was her team after the mess of Glory numbers I would do this:

-Vegas is stay for much longer, face it, Britney's love be there. But they can use that for promotion at least for remember to the people how amazing Britney is. 

Invite some A List people to the show at least 1 artist from the A list per week since 2017. And post photos from the meeting on backstage. Buy their Instagrams post for publicity (in the same way a lot of artist do) 

- Britney Instagram it's a hot mess right now, 70% is random post, 20% the kids and 10% photos of her taken with her phone. Britney's Instagram needs start look like Beyoncé/Kardashian IG pages 

They need hire a Good Photographer for take pic of every POM Show (iconic photos during the show or backstage) and start post that HQ photos on Instagram. 

-Britney's love Yoga? And people love see Britney's body on yoga position, why not start take HQ pictures of her doing yoga or even a short video and upload that on her YouTube personal channel surely it's gonna be viral. 

- Since now she loves do random festival, she seriously needs push for be the headliner of the bigger festivals like Coachella, Glanstobury, Rock N Rio, for buzz her name around the GP again. 

- More Red Carpert appears in High Couture, stop the tackiness or the low budget dress. She needs a Fashion Advicer for her Red Carpet Looks, do some random appearance on red carpets, incluiding the Met Gala (some people will say that Britney can't get a invitation there because Anna but, if a lot of celebrity's of the B - C List can get inside the Met Gala I'm sure Britney can do and more if she associate with a A List Designer (I'm sure a lot of designer will accept have Britney in one of their dresses, but you know that Larry want save more Money) 

I'm sure if Britney start do things like this in the Q1-Q2 of 2017 she will have more hype and interest from the GP for release a New Album on Late 2017 (she needs seriously release a new album next year, if she really wants fix all this bad luck of Flops aka BJ and Glory) 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived