New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Glory makes top 3 isolators best albums of 2016

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

makes more sense than releasing one journalist's opinion. :mj: 

I think it would be better if every one of these lists was fan voted. It would certainly be better than being dictated what album is better :forkit:

I'm real happy that Britney got so high on this list and that Beyonka is at the bottom for once :BBMAney: Also slay at Gwen being at #1. Britney and Gwen, two queens in the top 3 :foh:

21 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Your country seems to have slightly better taste than the US :NYsassy:

Just the readers, honey. The site did a list on their own and glory was nowhere to be found. They put ariana at #20, Rihanna at #17 and lady Gaga at #13. Beyoncé and her sister were before David ******* Bowie. They also ignored zayn's album :trash:

Only when até the readers choices Britney seems to be one of the faves, but when critics or supoosed critics do it - like Jordan - they always Pay Britney dust :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, Arya said:

Just the readers, honey. The site did a list on their own and glory was nowhere to be found. They put ariana at #20, Rihanna at #17 and lady Gaga at #13. Beyoncé and her sister were before David ******* Bowie. They also ignored zayn's album :trash:

Only when até the readers choices Britney seems to be one of the faves, but when critics or supoosed critics do it - like Jordan - they always Pay Britney dust :nothavingit:

Well **** I guess they're just as bad as Jordan :crying11:

I swear that Glory and Mind of Mine are both the most underrated albums released this year. Both are absolutely flawless but both always get paid dust to :crying4:

38 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

20 minutes ago, RTC said:

I mean look at our next leader :orangu: 

My country is really ****** up too. The president suffered impeachment. She wasnt stealing. She delayed some payments bc of some social works. She didnt take the money for herself, but to resolve other things the country needed. But a lot of people agreed with the impeachment bc of her party. They thought the problem was the party :tiffeyeroll:

And now her vice is ******* up the country worse than a lot of people imagined. He is from a different party, so now the dumbies are seeing that she wasnt the worst of them all and the problem wasnt only her party. 

13 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well **** I guess they're just as bad as Jordan :crying11:

I swear that Glory and Mind of Mine are both the most underrated albums released this year. Both are absolutely flawless but both always get paid dust to :crying4:

Mind of mine is more underrated imo. pillowtalk was a hit, he did an album completely different from 1D sound and not even people talk about it. Glory was on some lists, but MOM was completely ignored and idk why :beynah:

Just now, Arya said:

Mind of mine is more underrated imo. pillowtalk was a hit, he did an album completely different from 1D sound and not even people talk about it. Glory was on some lists, but MOM was completely ignored and idk why :beynah:

He should've promoted it more but unfortunately anxiety got in the way of that but I completely understand how anxiety can make someone feel. I hope with Z2 it's more successful and most importantly, more talked about because he truly does deserve every inch of success and praise he gets. He's the only one out of all of 1D that actually interests me because he is just so much more unique and different than the other guys. One of the sole reasons I started stanning for Zayn was because her left 1D because he just didn't fit in with them because his true artistic vision was hidden behind all of the fakeness of being in a boy band.

I also feel like too many albums with big hits go unnoticed. PillowTalk was one of the biggest hits of Q1 2016 and it doesn't make any sense how MoM did so poorly :embarrassney:

But really in the end it's about the music not the bling as Lady Gaga has sang in Artpop :comingthru:

6 minutes ago, Arya said:

I heard that RCA didn't like the direction so he just paid for a bunch of it hinself

Archived