What era was "Welcome to Me" for?

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Welcome To Me has to be my all time favorite unreleased track. Such a damn shame :foh: that it was never on an album. We better get an unreleased collection when her 20 year mark comes around. 

Her team would never bother to be that smart or generous.

It would be amazing if we could get EPs with the 5-8 best unreleased tracks from each album.

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

Wade Robson? then it's 100% Britney

I can see it but the song is still too ****** for this era...Slave on the other hand tho :awks:

That's where my confusion lies lol. I'm really **** about having my music organized and I hate having these doubts.

I wish I could hang out with Britney for like an hour having her verify what goes where. :orangu: 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's where my confusion lies lol. I'm really **** about having my music organized and I hate having these doubts.

I wish I could hang out with Britney for like an hour having her verify what goes where. :orangu: 

the production and her vocals are kinda similar to other leaks from Britney era (Tell me I'm Sinner, Mad Love) :nynod:

ITZ or Blackout for sure... I LOVE THAT SONG. One of my faves.

Brit needs to release a demo/unreleased album like Robbie Williams did last year. He released it without the support from his label (He paid everything) and we all loved it, we (his fans) think it's one of his best albums and he is going to release the Vol 2 next year. because of that.. Britney should do it too. We know that her team is full of idiots and they will never include those songs on a studio album. She has SO MANY amazing unreleased songs and we all love them. It's a shame that they are wasted. :crying2::britstare11:

It's ITZ or Blackout honestly it sounds like it could have fit on both. Carole whatever her name is co-wrote the song as well and Britney worked with her during ITZ era... so it's more likely from there but i wouldn't be surprised if it was for Blackout as well. 

On 26/12/2016 at 4:16 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

and you think she'll remember? Then you don't know ha.....:quirkney::quirkney:

She'll be like....I think it's just a song, who cares when or what was it about :idkney:

On 12/26/2016 at 1:16 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

She wouldn't remember. She thought will.i.am was behind "It's Britney *****" when it was clearly Danja

Also, how the **** did I not know this song existed. Im such a flop. 

Archived