[LEAK] "Losing My Religion" (Background Vocals)

Circuit

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Circuit said:

How did ...BOMT stems leak then? They must've been recorded on tape, right?

Probably on CDs given to remixers and DJs.

Point is why would an unknown band have their stems leaked? Doesn't make sense does it. :cutesybrit: Like I can't imagine anyone wanting the stems of a coverband version of Losing My Religion.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StrawberryKisses said:

Probably on CDs given to remixers and DJs.

Point is why would an unknown band have their stems leaked? Doesn't make sense does it. :cutesybrit: Like I can't imagine anyone wanting the stems of a coverband version of Losing My Religion.

They're probably not remix stems. It's probably a studio stem that someone saw that it was by Britney and began circulating it on the web.

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Circuit said:

They're probably not remix stems. It's probably a studio stem that someone saw that it was by Britney and began circulating it on the web.

I mean it could be real.

"That's me in the corner"

But still not sure sis

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

https://soundcloud.com/tradeney/britney-spears-losing-my-religion-background-vocals

Apparently, Britney did background vocal work back before ...BOMT was released.

This is a vocal stem from some 90's artist's cover of "Losing My Religion" by REM.

Thank you! Britney leaks are really dry these days and I'm always happy to find out about any kind of recording she's done. :)

2 hours ago, Circuit said:

https://soundcloud.com/tradeney/britney-spears-losing-my-religion-background-vocals

Apparently, Britney did background vocal work back before ...BOMT was released.

This is a vocal stem from some 90's artist's cover of "Losing My Religion" by REM.

Honestly youre so fake

That is like 0.3 seconds of "vocals"

aka

that is clearly taken from BOMT when she said "THAT S(omethin wasnt right here) i even compared it myself its uncanny

flop trader

Guest StrawberryKisses
1 minute ago, Slave4QueenBritney said:

Honestly youre so fake

That is like 0.3 seconds of "vocals"

aka

that is clearly taken from BOMT when she said "THAT S(omethin wasnt right here) i even compared it myself its uncanny

flop trader

Knew it.

:cutesybrit:

'Thats ME' doesn't flow nicely. Sounds chopped up. Not to mention there's a 'ME' in the BOMT vocal stems.

FLOP

So random though.

2 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Knew it.

:cutesybrit:

'Thats ME' doesn't flow nicely. Sounds chopped up. Not to mention there's a 'ME' in the BOMT vocal stems.

FLOP

So random though.

Just now, Slave4QueenBritney said:

im crying. youre the worst

Ummmm it's real, compare it with BOMT vocal stems

Guest StrawberryKisses
4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

They sound pretty similar.

But go into the waveform, and compare. :staysalty:

It's a cover

Also

a) Britney was already working on BOMT in '97 with Eric Foster White. There'd be no time for her to do background vocals on a cover album.

b) Britney's first studio experience was with JIVE. That's it. JIVE has no cover bands. I know she did some other amateur stuff beforehand, but they weren't record labels and no way would they surface in HQ.

c) Prior to JIVE, she had a deep voice. JIVE invented her baby voice.

Archived