Britney Xmas Presents

Spearsfan

2 minutes ago, timito said:

I don't know which one was posted my one is this on the cover 516Zdiin2mL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

and all pics from this year including one from billboard awards. 

That's the one that was posted. Is it really cool in person? 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I asked for Believe but no one bought it for me :nothavingit:

It actually is her most expensive perfume when I looked  it up but flop ppl for being cheap

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's only 15 bucks on Amazon. My family hates me :meltdown:

Is it? I looked it up on Kohls, probs where I went wrong. I remember getting the Box set of Believe for Xmas the year it came out. 

The year was 2003? I actually can't remember when it came out. I have it purely for collection. It gives me a headache personally. Same with the original Fantasy 

39 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Is it? I looked it up on Kohls, probs where I went wrong. I remember getting the Box set of Believe for Xmas the year it came out. 

The year was 2003? I actually can't remember when it came out. I have it purely for collection. It gives me a headache personally. Same with the original Fantasy 

I've never smelled it, but people on Exhale said it smells unisex so I wanted to give it a try. I hope it doesn't give me a headache :idkney:

54 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That's the one that was posted. Is it really cool in person? 

It actually is her most expensive perfume when I looked  it up but flop ppl for being cheap

Yeah it's really cool. It includes the glory cover tho, which looks awful as on the CD :D 

Archived