Name her next album!

popprison

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, britneysslumberparty said:

Maybe for her retirement residency :plzexplain: it'll be 2040 and she'll still be wearing leotards and lipsynching to "I know I may be young..." :beyfedup:

She could easily pull a JT, though. Before some time he was all "I'm done with music, I fill focus on my acting career" and his last tour was sold out, people thought that it would be their last chance to see him. Then 2 years later he was "oh, I'm back to music". Then people were like "OMG, JT is back" and again bought his new album. 

Same with Britney. She could be like "It has been 20 years and I feel like I need to do something else, to change it a little bit. That's why I call my next album One Last Time, since I'll be done with music. I've really put my heart and soul into this album and it's dedicated to my devoted fans, who never left for over 20 years now". Followed with a tour, etc. It will make headlines "The last of Britney Spears" without her even trying. Free promo? :queenflopga: 

Then she can take a nice 2-year break and come back like "Music is all I've known for my entire life. It was not more than a year and I HAD to get back to the studio. I'm more inspired than ever and I've prepared something really special for you guys" and then BOOM the comeback 11th album, again free promo - "Britney Spears did it again, she's back!"

So that "I'm leaving and coming back" scenario could easily skyrocket the next 2 albums. :reductive:

Archived