Make Me

OCBoy1985

Would Make Me have done better with T.I or Lil Wayne?

T.I verse on TTB really SLAYS a lil bit!

Wayne loves Brit and always show her love

I think if she had someone like Lil Wayne or T.I on MM it would have done better on radio in the US for sure!

Which could have turned it into a big hit for her in the US that crossovered to R&B ..  Having them on the record would make R&B & Hip Hop stations play the record which already has a 90s R&B vibe (Break The Ice remix feat Fab got played a lot here in Philly) The song could have benefited a lot from that!

Do U think MM would have done better if Britney featured a black rapper

I also want to say that I love Britney and Eazy chemistry on stage and I like his verse.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lil Wayne is so irrelevant now though :orangu: 

Only because Baby won't release his album The Carter 5 so he can't release music unless he's being featured or if he drop a free mixtape

He's still big and popular in his genre ... Many don't know but Wayne been around since the late 90s 

8 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

G-Eazy's rap is good enough imo. The feature is not the one to blame cause song underperformed on charts. Blame it on team Britney and their "smart promotion schedule and good visuals".

This. MM underperformed bc it had **** MV and tho there was quite a lot of promotion it wasnt the smartest like releasing the song so early before the VMAs.

But the mv is the biggest failure of all.

11 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

G-Eazy's rap is good enough imo. The feature is not the one to blame cause song underperformed on charts. Blame it on team Britney and their "smart promotion schedule and good visuals".

I'm talking about Radio

O.T Miguel and Britney would have SLAYED!!!

No T.I. and Wayne have kinda dropped off the main social stage. Maybe like a retro rapper like Snoop or no rapper(which i would have preferred). i think G-Eazy was great i think the video being scrapped stunted the single severely. They shoulda  released the song simultaneously as with the VMA performance. The single debuted with like 75,000 copies sold(#17) and then sold the exact amount after the VMAs. it could have easily been a #1 in hindsight. The VMA performance wasn't worth the hype either(i loved it but it wasn't as explosive as her previous performances that they were hyping up). The performance was great but seemed under rehearsed and thrown together like last minute.

2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

No T.I. and Wayne have kinda dropped off the main social stage. Maybe like a retro rapper like Snoop or no rapper(which i would have preferred). i think G-Eazy was great i think the video being scrapped stunted the single severely. They shoulda  released the song simultaneously as with the VMA performance. The single debuted with like 75,000 copies sold(#17) and then sold the exact amount after the VMAs. it could have easily been a #1 in hindsight. The VMA performance wasn't worth the hype either(i loved it but it wasn't as explosive as her previous performances that they were hyping up). The performance was great but seemed under rehearsed and thrown together like last minute.

I think she nailed the routine had great confidence and energy but what was missing was a huge over the top production that shes known for putting on!

If she would have sung live with a live band it would have been better!

Archived