Jamie Lynn's psycho hubby take SP and JJ to Hunt ducks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arya said:

Ikr ik they arent our kids, but i couldnt help to feel a Lil sad for the ducks and bc JJ and SP are still just kids. These kinda of things arent so easy and ok to decide like that imo. I dont think u should be influenced at such a Young age. U have to make a decision for yourself when ure older. Just my opinion of course. 

And didnt Britney say JJ loves animals and wants to be a vet for dogs, smt like that? 

right. I think violence just makes violence. giving a gun to your kids or allow them to watch someone shooting innocent animals, death and blood all over it, is so so bad for the kids. It usually makes bad influence and reflects on things when they grow up. They tend to imitate and thinking having guns and kill is fun. Im really disappointed for britney allowing such thing. btw I'v never liked her family, I think they are all tittle Trumps, mainly the men. typical Louisiana people. just like texas

38 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

right. I think violence just makes violence. giving a gun to your kids or allow them to watch someone shooting innocent animals, death and blood all over it, is so so bad for the kids. It usually makes bad influence and reflects on things when they grow up. They tend to imitate and thinking having guns and kill is fun. Im really disappointed for britney allowing such thing. btw I'v never liked her family, I think they are all tittle Trumps, mainly the men. typical Louisiana people. just like texas

Sadly i kinda agree about the hunting, blood, violence and guns. Its not a silly thing, i dont think its so ok to influence kids at such Young age. They Will grow up thinking killing animals for the rush, for the thrill and fun its OK too. That these animals are only here for us and their lives dont matter and dont worth nothing. Ik most people eat meat an wear leather, but a lot arent ok with seeing an animal being killed. They arent ok with killing for the joy. Many buy meat but they would never be able to shoot an animal like that. These are different things. That are people Who Hunt to survive, to eat. These rednecks seem to do BC they really like, think its funny and feel manly doing it.

I thought Britney didnt allow it bc ive never seen her kids into the woods with JL's psycho hubby before. I wonder If Britney isnt there so they took the boys anyway? JL always seemed more country (she goes hunting with her hubby sometimes and takes her daughter too). I always thought Britney probably never hunted. Its like JT, i think he doesnt Hunt but his best friend is a Hunter too. I think maybe it didnt influence Britney so much BC she never was into country music and she lived in NYC for a short time when she was 10, then she lived in Disney for two years, then she went to Sweden when she was 15 and since 16 years old she has been around the world and very much in california. Her sister always lived in Louisiana even when she did the tv shows. Britney since she was 18 or 19 lives in california. 

Guys. Really? It's hunting. Some cultures do this for sport. Don't label someone white trash for hunting. I understand that not everyone in the forum is southern but this happens frequently in southern states. It doesn't mean that he's teaching them bad things. If you don't agree with it, that's your prerogative, but don't come down on someone for something you don't understand. 

2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I'm wondering if Britney's in Los Angeles by herself cuz we've only seen her kids in photos in Louisiana. 

I don't think so... I don't think she stays alone in her house on Christmas and I don't think Kevin agreed to let the boys alone in Louisiana without Britney, he's very severe

Archived