Jamie Lynn's psycho hubby take SP and JJ to Hunt ducks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Electro World said:

:dead:

but for real tho leave the ducks alone ffs :nicki2:

Ikr ik they arent our kids, but i couldnt help to feel a Lil sad for the ducks and bc JJ and SP are still just kids. These kinda of things arent so easy and ok to decide like that imo. I dont think u should be influenced at such a Young age. U have to make a decision for yourself when ure older. Just my opinion of course. 

And didnt Britney say JJ loves animals and wants to be a vet for dogs, smt like that? 

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean they're country. This is a country "sport".

Are y'all gonna start demonizing little boys and girls now? :ponderney:

Ik that even If JJ and SP arent ( they were born and live in california), their family are.

And people are talking about JL's hubby, nobody is demonizing brits kids.

i don't think they do it in sport, they do it so they can eat it...all country people hunt tho

30 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I'm wondering if Britney's in Los Angeles by herself cuz we've only seen her kids in photos in Louisiana. 

yea i wondered that too. odd

8 minutes ago, button said:

Can some of you go on twitter and tweet this?

@MostRequestLive @OnAirRomeo Hello, please play Slumber Party by  @britneyspears and @Tinashe Thank you #MostRequestedLive

You're literally flawless while everyone else is shitposting :moorangu:

Btw yeah I agree that man and every other who hunts for fun of killing something are ****** psychos.

18 minutes ago, MM said:

i don't think they do it in sport, they do it so they can eat it...all country people hunt tho

yea i wondered that too. odd

He seems proud and bragging doing it tbh. It looks like everytime he hunts, he takes a lot of pics to show himself off  :nicki2:

Archived