Comment youtube video or tweet Fine Brothers Entertainment

Bebe Rexha started doing promotion with popular youtubers making appearance in their videos and apparently it works for her, cause she is gaining spotify plays and she is even in Top 50 on Pop radio. So I thought that we can comment under one of Fine Brothers Entertainment's videos: "React to Slumber Party by Britney & Tinashe". They have like 14m subscribers and it would be great promo (Bebe was promoting her song on channels with 100k-4m subscribers. If you don't have youtube channel, you can also tweet them.

Comment under one of those videos:

Or you can tweet them using mention @thefinebros :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

It's more like if Team B is willing to contact them. We ain't they're marketing team lbr.:forkit:

Well, I agree we are not marketing team, but their react videos are based on requests. They only make videos for certain situation, celebrity, music video etc. when people show interest for that. And each of those videos has like 1M views in short time. It could be really good promo tbh.

Archived