''Britney'' on The Key of Awesome

jesusd29

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wanted them to do a full out parody for her during their peak. Any single from Womanizer-Work ***** would have been great to spoof.Β 

I suppose it's a parody so it has to be exaggerated and to me they're more emphasising her sexiness than anything else. Better that than her awkwardness or mental health which some of the more hateful youtubers have done.

3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I always wanted them to do a full out parody for her during their peak. Any single from Womanizer-Work ***** would have been great to spoof.Β 

I suppose it's a parody so it has to be exaggerated and to me they're more emphasising her sexiness than anything else. Better that than her awkwardness or mental health which some of the more hateful youtubers have done.

They made fun of her mental health? How disgusting.Β  It is a miracle that she is alive, doing interviews, recording music, i will never understand why are people like that.

And i don't think they did Britney well, it is more like a Paris Hilton 'I want to sound sweet and cute' high pitched voice, Lady Gaga and Nicole Scherzinger did it too sometimes, i was shocked when i heard Bad Romance for the first time just because her voice was actually deep.

24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

They made fun of her mental health? How disgusting.Β  It is a miracle that she is alive, doing interviews, recording music, i will never understand why are people like that.

And i don't think they did Britney well, it is more like a Paris Hilton 'I want to sound sweet and cute' high pitched voice, Lady Gaga and Nicole Scherzinger did it too sometimes, i was shocked when i heard Bad Romance for the first time just because her voice was actually deep.

Yeah I've seen a few parodies play on the whole crazy thing.

Honestly non fans have the impression she was a really slutty bimbo early in her career but she really wasn't. Off stage she was so humble, sweet and a typical southern girl. Like Britney would never turn up on a stage outfit and be so overbearing lol

Β 

Archived