So if you had Britney's Address....

Derrickr411

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
32 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Would it be creepy to send her a letter or like a happy birthday card once a year?

Very. Obviously she didn't give you her address :byebitch:

Very stalker-like, even if it is for her birthday.

Just send it to POM.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If they had money in them or intense adoration and praise, why not? :imcute: It's not like I'd be meeting the person or they'd show up at my door. In which case I'd pepper spray first, ask questions later.

True....I can never be mad at cash or a gift card to one of my favorite stores or something :orly:

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If they had money in them or intense adoration and praise, why not? :imcute: It's not like I'd be meeting the person or they'd show up at my door. In which case I'd pepper spray first, ask questions later.

This sorta the point sis. What if the person gets bold and shows up at her front door. She has children. It's creep af

8 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Forget that. I would get my frappuchino and stalk her until she would get a restraining order which i would hang on my wall and pray to it :sippingtea:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I would send her a letter...and I want to tell her my story, what an awesome positive influence she has on me! :kidcries:

Bae u can get this address from me 

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She also has bodyguards, sis.

Which was why she got them. Anyone remember when she just became famous and everyone showed up to her house in kentwood and lynne would invite them in for tea? Or they would go through the family's trash to take as souvenirs or literallly steal dirt? 

Archived